Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Elon Musk Purchases Twitter for $41.39 billion, Elon becomes first person ever to lose $200 Billion Dollars

test
Just as many folks subscribe to all the things we dislike.

those same folks view our ideals the same was as we view theirs.

Ok but there is some shit thats universally wrong.

Calling for violence against a certain ethnicity is universally wrong. That mfer thats calling for violence might feel the same way about my view of calling for peace between ethnicities.

So he views my ideals the same way I view his ideals.

But the two things arent nuetral.

One view leads to violence, the other does not.

We not here saying silence mfers that think deep dish pizza is better than ny style pizza.

We here saying that the violent extremist ideologies that Twitter blocks should be blocked and not protected under free speech

Calling for violence against a certain ethnicity is universally wrong. That mfer thats calling for violence might feel the same way about my view of calling for peace between ethnicities.

We not here saying silence mfers that think deep dish pizza is better than ny style pizza.

We here saying that the violent extremist ideologies that Twitter blocks should be blocked and not protected under free speech

Pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject but has Musk said he will allow calls for violence? Or is that being inferred?

We have folks on here that call for violence against other races.

We have folks that call for that on Twitter right now. Black, white etc…. It’s going on now and will always.

folks get banned for all type of shit and some folks don’t when talking bout the same topics

What facts does that change about what he said?
He didn’t state a fact with his opinion on folks going to be able to advocate violence against other.

we have no clue if that will still be allowed with Elon because it already is on that platform

He didn’t state a fact with his opinion on folks going to be able to advocate violence against other.

we have no clue if that will still be allowed with Elon because it already is on that platform

Ok... what does what happens on abw change about his opinion?

Pardon my lack of knowledge on the subject but has Musk said he will allow calls for violence? Or is that being inferred?

No clue.

Just going off people saying everyone will be allowed on Twitter.

We all just speculating. Im going off the worst that can possibly happen.

No clue.

Just going off people saying everyone will be allowed on Twitter.

We all just speculating. Im going off the worst that can possibly happen.

I see

I just think with all the bad shit that’s gone down under the previous ownership we might as well give him a chance

Back