Welcome To aBlackWeb

Effect of Black Men Dating Outside Their Race

I ain't his therapist bruh.

There could very well be some issues with self hate with the brother, but I never made it an issue of mines to care but so much.

That dude always seemed seemed weird to me. The ONLY reason I know who he is because his pops was black.

But I always felt some kinda way about golf playing Niggaz....I feel like they all tryna be white.... So in the case of tiger you might be right...

But again I ain't the nigga therapist

mrw-my-friend-is-telling-a-story-and-omits-certain-details-to-make-themselves-look-better-185661.gif

lol let me make this easier, does this nigga suffer form self hatred?

maxresdefault.jpg

I ain't saying self hate ain't real fam

It's very real.

But it's some personal shit.

I'd rather teach women how to not let these Niggaz hurt them then try to teach these Niggaz to love themselves. They can be sick without infecting others.

Ill muster up the fucks to watch this in a bit she has red hair and nothin sensible comes from a chick who has koolaid colored hair.. i

It's just the niggaz she's interested in for some weird reason.

Cuz she appears for all intents and purposes normal enough to talk to date, fuck, whatever. I'm sure there are brothers who have expressed their interest in her.... But for whatever reason she not feeling them dudes and stuck on the niggaz who like white girls....

You know how many black women DON'T like fat niggaz??? DON'T like short Niggaz???

There might be a short fat nigga with the greatest personally in the world working at her job.... But she stuck on personal trainer homie who like white girls.....

People gotta realize the world is much bigger than just their perspective

This. I'm sorry, but there are too many thirsty niggas in the world for me to believe she's not getting hollered at. She's probably just interested in Becky chasers, likely the type of men that got a lil money and think white women are good ways to raise status.

Yall should be ashamed of yourselves :scust1:

Video is some straight up bullshit. She ain't bad lookin, yeah she talks like a 90's NYC "keep it real/represent"-type rapper but I'm sure there's cats that dig that shit. She might have run up on one or two dudes like that, no way every nigga she's come across ain't fuckin with sistas. Over 80% of Black men marry a Black woman, so who she tryin to fool with this garbage? Who put her up to this shit?

FOH with this ole "made to divide"-ass fake as fuck video.

that-look-u-make-when-this-some-bull-shit.jpg

Last edited:
This. I'm sorry, but there are too many thirsty niggas in the world for me to believe she's not getting hollered at. She's probably just interested in Becky chasers, likely the type of men that got a lil money and think white women are good ways to raise status.

This is like saying "cops aren't bad, there's a bunch of good cops out there" , wtf does there being "thirsty" niggas out here gotta do with the growing number of coon niggas in this world. U can look at what took place in the ABW store last night and see black women are noticing the fuck shit.

She wasn't saying "oh i can't get a man", she was saying it's fucked up she has to question if a nigga is even into black women.

It's a growing pattern on here of niggas loving to come to the rescue of white people and coon activity and more than anything shitting on a black woman.

Video is some straight up bullshit. She ain't bad lookin, yeah she talks like a 90's NYC "keep it real/represent"-type rapper but I'm sure there's cats that dig that shit. She might have run up on one or two dudes like that, no way every nigga she's come across ain't fuckin with sistas. Over 80% of Black men marry a Black woman, so who she tryin to fool with this garbage? Who put her up to this shit?

FOH with this ole "made to divide"-ass fake as fuck video.

that-look-u-make-when-this-some-bull-shit.jpg

-looks at badge-

uh huh

Yall should be ashamed of yourselves :scust1:

It’s shit like this that annoy the fuck outta me. I’m following this chick on Instagram, chick built stacked, cute in the face, she dress nice, post smart and interesting shit. Chick got like 100k followers, posted a pic of her in the gym or some shit, ion quite remember.

But anyway, shit had over 100 comments, bitch comb through the all those comments to find the most negative ones then went to war with them in a back and forth. Posting all emotional about how she don’t feel beautiful enough and blah blah blah

19C76769-B710-47AC-8F3E-2CF3E3B7DCA6.png
Bitch there’s literally over 100 niggaz speaking about how they dying to get a piece of you and a few niggaz saying negative shit got you feeling insecure..I hate you bitches, swear to gawd I do.

If I had over 100 bitches telling me they wanna suck my dick, last thing imma focus on is the bitches that say some shit like my teeth or my nose to big. Who raised you hoes, fuck you mean you don’t feel.........bruh

Back