Welcome To aBlackWeb

Effect of Black Men Dating Outside Their Race

You're wrong on many accounts fam.

Children are smarter and pick up on things way more than you're letting on.

And to sum it up as "people just like what they like" is like saying "racism exists so just except it", instead of calling it out for what it is. Trying to blanket it as something else is doing more harm than good. There's clearly a phenomenon/sickness that's going on that you're refusing to acknowledge.
Relationships and attraction being compared to racism and discrimination is dangerous to discuss with adults because there's too many different directions it can go if not handled with care...

It's flat out irresponsible to discuss things like that with a child in the same manner you would an adult.

Those do not correlate imo.

I would never tell a child racism exists just accept it, and leave it at that... These are extremely irresponsible attempts to generalize something way outta context

Relationships and attraction being compared to racism and discrimination is dangerous to discuss with adults because there's too many different directions it can go if not handled with care...

It's flat out irresponsible to discuss things like that with a child in the same manner you would an adult.

Those do not correlate imo.

I would never tell a child racism exists just accept it, and leave it at that... These are extremely irresponsible attempts to generalize something way outta context

In this world, I suggest parents teach their children about how the world works at a young age. Ofc don't go into full detail, but don't have these kids out here clueless.

But that's besides the point. I'm not talking about a conversation, i'm talking about what kids notice and pick up on on their on accord. U don't think a kid would notice his mom dating women? Word? Ofc they would. Same way they'll notice their dad or the male figures in their life always dating white women.

lol that's a fact and it's unhealthy. But that's a different thread.
It's still bull shit, people look different.

And individuals like different looks.

Just cuz you look one way doesn't mean a particular individual will always find your attractive.

What's important is if you find yourself attractive.

The lesson to be taught here is self love.

You're imaging a world where everybody holds hands and sings, this aint that.

It's funny you bring up self love when it's the niggas who are continuing to choose everything other than a black woman who are in need of self love.

In this world, I suggest parents teach their children about how the world works at a young age. Ofc don't go into full detail, but don't have these kids out here clueless.

But that's besides the point. I'm not talking about a conversation, i'm talking about what kids notice and pick up on on their on accord. U don't think a kid would notice his mom dating women? Word? Ofc they would. Same way they'll notice their dad or the male figures in their life always dating white women.
People like who they like.

I don't agree with people bringing a whole lot of different folk around their kids to begin with anyway...

If you a single parent, your dating life needs to be completely separate from your parenting life until you're ready to bring them together. And even then with care.

Kid doesn't need to know all their dad dates is white women, or all their mom dates is women.

Now if Dad gets really serious with one particular person then yea bring your kids around and then have a responsible conversation about relationships and race.....

But just bringing mad chicks around allowing the child to draw their own narrative... That's irresponsible

You're imaging a world where everybody holds hands and sings, this aint that.

It's funny you bring up self love when it's the niggas who are continuing to choose everything other than a black woman who are in need of self love.
Lol, you always try to trivialize an argument into something it's not....

I'm not trying to imagine a world, im talking about introducing a child to a conversation not at an adult level

Issues with kids don't end with one conversation..... But the first one can't be dropping shit on them like they 30+

People like who they like.

I don't agree with people bringing a whole lot of different folk around their kids to begin with anyway...

If you a single parent, your dating life needs to be completely separate from your parenting life until you're ready to bring them together. And even then with care.

Kid doesn't need to know all their dad dates is white women, or all their mom dates is women.

Now if Dad gets really serious with one particular person then yea bring your kids around and then have a responsible conversation about relationships and race.....

But just bringing mad chicks around allowing the child to draw their own narrative... That's irresponsible

Whether it's 1 month later or 1 year later , the kid will still see his mom dating a woman and he will notice it. That's a fact. Their perception to things will change.

This whole "people like who they like" shit is a weak excuse and like i said it's similar to someone saying "racism exists , get over it". I'm saying we need to understand racism and solve it, you're saying "well it is what it is" , lazy thinking.

Whether it's 1 month later or 1 year later , the kid will still see his mom dating a woman and he will notice it. That's a fact. Their perception to things will change.

This whole "people like who they like" shit is a weak excuse and like i said it's similar to someone saying "racism exists , get over it". I'm saying we need to understand racism and solve it, you're saying "well it is what it is" , lazy thinking.
But who's really going to leave it at that though? Especially if it's a parent?

And no man, that's not the same thing. I'm not trivialize racism by saying get over it. That's irresponsible.

And racism is wayyyyyyy deeper than relationships. A kid could easily have white friends at school. They might like that kid or that kid may like them....

Explaining these things always takes care... But the overwhelming message I feel we should be teaching to kids is to not let someone else's perception of attraction effect their personal confidence

I'm more concerned with the affect of interracial dating on the weaker negro mind. How black people have a tendency to abandon their black identity once they tasted the milk. Blacks are made out to be the only group that suffers from this. It's the reason we don't trust interracial daters and the reason other races feel comfortable dating us. They know it's likely we'll abandon our blackness to be accepted by them.

Meanwhile, other races can date interracially and still maintain their racial identity. We've all heard the stories, the articles, black men becoming bed bucks. Black women strapped to rape stands to serve white deviants. The bed wench that marries a white man to "suddenly" find out he's racist. Coon's letting racist whites live out their sexual antebellum fantasies of domination. That's the real shit we need to eliminate.

But with the vid, she should try looking for dudes else where. People do it for education, careers, and other opportunities. Looking for a love of your own ain't that much different. Sometimes your environment is just overwhelmed with fuckery, so go out the box.

053.gif

But who's really going to leave it at that though? Especially if it's a parent?

And no man, that's not the same thing. I'm not trivialize racism by saying get over it. That's irresponsible.

And racism is wayyyyyyy deeper than relationships. A kid could easily have white friends at school. They might like that kid or that kid may like them....

Explaining these things always takes care... But the overwhelming message I feel we should be teaching to kids is to not let someone else's perception of attraction effect their personal confidence

I don't judge Tiger Woods but I overstand the mental poison
Thats even worse than drugs - Nas

U need less Beans and more Nas in ur headphones fam lol

One day you'll see it

I'm more concerned with the affect of interracial dating on the weaker negro mind. How black people have a tendency to abandon their black identity once they tasted the milk. Blacks are made out to be the only group that suffers from this. It's the reason we don't trust interracial daters and the reason other races feel comfortable dating us. They know it's likely we'll abandon our blackness to be accepted by them.

Meanwhile, other races can date interracially and still maintain their racial identity. We've all heard the stories, the articles, black men becoming bed bucks. Black women strapped to rape stands to serve white deviants. The bed wench that marries a white man to "suddenly" find out he's racist. Coon's letting racist whites live out their sexual antebellum fantasies of domination. That's the real shit we need to eliminate.

But with the vid, she should try looking for dudes else where. People do it for education, careers, and other opportunities. Looking for a love of your own ain't that much different. Sometimes your environment is just overwhelmed with fuckery, so go out the box.
Naw Asians are the biggest coons on the planet.... They got us beat by leaps and bounds...

But I hate when Niggaz over value their white women, or even make a comment dissing black women...

If you with a white woman... Cool... Do you... Be happy.... Put your all into it....

But don't act like anybody forced you to talk to who you talk to....

I don't judge Tiger Woods but I overstand the mental poison
Thats even worse than drugs - Nas

U need less Beans and more Nas in ur headphones fam lol

One day you'll see it
Lol that's such a wack cop out....

How you gonna take a shot at beans??

Lol let me guess, Tiger just likes who he likes huh? No self hate there?
I ain't his therapist bruh.

There could very well be some issues with self hate with the brother, but I never made it an issue of mines to care but so much.

That dude always seemed seemed weird to me. The ONLY reason I know who he is because his pops was black.

But I always felt some kinda way about golf playing Niggaz....I feel like they all tryna be white.... So in the case of tiger you might be right...

But again I ain't the nigga therapist

But if my 6 year old son asked, I ain't gonna try to break down the concept of self hate to him. I'm prolly gonna say something along the lines of rich people stay bugging. Never take anything they do seriously

Back