Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Earthquake On The East Coast?

test
I’ll give you a lol for the attempt bro, this ain’t the 1600s no more.

You guys can keep the chemical flavouring and other additives that are illegal in the rest of the world.

baked-beans-on-white-toast-topped-with-grated-cheddar-cheese-M3XWX1.jpg

If I remember correctly from the food thread you get offended by unmelted cheese on hot food 🤣

damn... you aint have to do @Word....Life like this yo 🤣

Lol bruh nobody likes snow and I think y’all north niggas be lying

I know y'all southerners would like to think that, considering your entire society comes to a grinding halt and descends into anarchy the moment there's a flake on the freeway. We might complain about it, but we be out there in that shit too. Skiing, snowboarding, snowmobiles (fun as fuck!), ice fishing, sledding... Folks be out in the snow. And then we come back inside and complain about how cold it is like everybody else.

Last edited:
Heat over here feels different than other countries, hard to explain why but it just does.

Aussies and Americans who come here will tell you the heat here hits different.

Also we don’t do AC over here, AC is for the weak.

Then y'all become awfully weak when you visit Las Vegas in the summer 'cause y'all Brits can't get enough of it when it's 110+ outside.

Man..... my friends and family think it's best to hit Vegas in the summer when they want to visit me. Then they fuck around and find out. End up locked in they hotel a majority of they trip.

Bruh, I had a friend and his wife that came out from Detroit back in the summer of 2022. He was on that "y'all got dry heat out there tho" bullshit. Tried to warn him, and when he was out was one of them weeks where it was over 110 all damned week. Mans was dying. Holed up in the resort most of the time talmbout "how do y'all live in this hell heat???".

I felt it. Knew immediately it was an earthquake, wasn't my first rodeo.
I saw the panic and fear in a couple peoples eyes.
Felt the aftershock too

A couple people realized how fragile life is so I think the parson might get a few more tithes tomorrow

lol at eating that shit first thing in the morning then just going about your day farting up a storm

:scust:
I don’t do breakfast, most people will have it as a quick slap up meal, quick lazy food.

Nobody got time for doing a 5 course breakfast every morning

Back