Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Earthquake On The East Coast?

test
We not talking about school shootings. We talking about earthquakes. School shhotings are tragic. From my perspective I've seen buildings, bridges, and major highway collapses due to earthquakes. Yall niggas be thankful it wasn't that bad and shut the fuck up about it. Niggas get earthquakes everyday b.

Do you know how many people were at the barber getting an edge up with no idea what was about to happen to them? Whole weekend ruined. Let's not downplay this.

We not talking about school shootings. We talking about earthquakes. School shootings are tragic. From my perspective I've seen buildings, bridges, and major highway collapses due to earthquakes. Yall niggas be thankful it wasn't that bad and shut the fuck up about it. Niggas get earthquakes everyday b.

lol no, yall get earthquakes everyday.
you west coast niggas crying because not everybody is used to the ground moving?

“our infrastructure is in jeopardy everyday, cuh”

weird flex

lol no, yall get earthquakes everyday.
you west coast niggas crying because not everybody is used to the ground moving?

“our infrastructure is in jeopardy everyday, cuh”

weird flex
Yall do the same shit to Atlanta when they get a lil snow. Doesn't feel too good does it?

Lol. I'm just bullshitting with yall. Yall stay safe man. We don't need no bodegas collapsing.

Are earthquakes not very common in the east coast?

I lived through a 7.4 in Alaska when I lived up there. Shit was terrifying and had 4.0-6.0 aftershocks for a month straight. Be laying in bed dead asleep then a big jolt of the house would wake you up.

Are earthquakes not very common in the east coast?

I lived through a 7.4 in Alaska when I lived up there. Shit was terrifying and had 4.0-6.0 aftershocks for a month straight. Be laying in bed dead asleep then a big jolt of the house would wake you up.

You moved from Alaska? Where are you at now?

Yall do the same shit to anywhere below the Mason-Dixon line, and especially Texas when they get a lil snow. Doesn't feel too good does it?

Lol. I'm just bullshitting with yall. Yall stay safe man. We don't need no bodegas collapsing.

Fixed that for you.

'Cause my ass be CLOWNIN'.

54075149ee39c7b3932aa400fe6de907.jpg

attachment-michigan-south-be-like-meme.jpg

23d0e7c1c479cdd6d81b058aa8f0cc2c.jpg

lol but you gotta eat beans on toast n other flavorless shit..fair trade I guess

I’ll give you a lol for the attempt bro, this ain’t the 1600s no more.

You guys can keep the chemical flavouring and other additives that are illegal in the rest of the world.

baked-beans-on-white-toast-topped-with-grated-cheddar-cheese-M3XWX1.jpg

If I remember correctly from the food thread you get offended by unmelted cheese on hot food 🤣

Back