Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

I’ll get it when it’s inevitably discounted on PlayStation Plus.

Why do you think they’ll get the dynasty mode right in NCAA when they can’t get it right in Madden?

Bruh I haven’t played franchise mode in madden in years idk. I think every person my age knows this is not going to be game changing. Niggas just want college football and Heisman. I don’t even play online.

NCAA has always been been better than Madden

Always.

The customization, gameplay and dynasty has ALWAYS been better than the madden franchise

I get niggas hate EA. Cool.

So what the game is being hyped. So what its marketed to people who been clamoring for this game since the last edition in 14.

SO WHAT.

Dont buy the game till next Jan or whenever you wanna spend ya money. Just don't be in here hating and pissing in niggas cornflakes that are hyped and looking forward to this release.

NCAA has always been been better than Madden

Always.

The customization, gameplay and dynasty has ALWAYS been better than the madden franchise

I get niggas hate EA. Cool.

So what the game is being hyped. So what its marketed to people who been clamoring for this game since the last edition in 14.

SO WHAT.

Dont buy the game till next Jan or whenever you wanna spend ya money. Just don't be in here hating and pissing in niggas cornflakes that are hyped and looking forward to this release.

Lol I don’t get it

Lol just saying bruh we just want to play college football

Shit, I wanna play it too. I just don't like how games have basically shifted to being marketed by influencers and celebrities. I'm cool with people streaming and whatever but I feel like streamers, YouTubers, and celebrities, have way too much influence on games now. From how they are marketed, the perception, longevity, PRICE!!!!

It's wild.

I do think that the sports game have to shift to an every other year release though. Like, NCAA 25 is cool but they should maybe consider not releasing another one until NCAA 27. The yearly drops with how we consume media is watering down the product.

Los makes some valid points imo

Hell, I spent an insane amount of time taking F schools and trying to make them into powerhouses

To me, that's where the fun is.

I pray 2k gets back into the college basketball space. Ch2k8 is one of the top 3 sports video games in history. The level of immersion is second to none

Hell, I spent an insane amount of time taking F schools and trying to make them into powerhouses

I pray 2k gets back into the college basketball space. Ch2k8 is one of the top 3 sports video games in history. The level of immersion is second to none

2K missed a huge opportunity by not bringing back 2K College Hoops with the rise in popularity in the Women's game now. Imagine having CC and Angel Reese in the college game. They'd rather have MyPlayer and Ultimate Team than real game modes in these games.

Ok. There’s nothing new or innovative coming with this game. The truth of the matter is that they can’t make it that much different from Madden because then EA will have to answer for Madden’s sins.

I need niggas to think. This game is being marketed to people in a specific age bracket and they are trying to pull hard on your nostalgia.

How do I know that this will be the same shit? What’s the first thing you see when you go and try and pre-order the game? Alumni Ultimate Team.

Ultimate Team is just a glorified dream team builder. If I wanted to play with all my favorite players from the Browns, including their legends, why not just add the old teams from specific years like they used to? Or and All-Star team for each team like they used to do?

Nope. They will repackage a cash grab like Ultimate Team and tell niggas that NCAA is going to play different than Madden. It’s not going to play different. How ever it plays won’t be good enough because the same company is pushing it.
New and improved dynasty mode, you can play in ranked mode online (which they never done before), better passing mechanics, better environment control (madden ain't always have that).....if you haven't play ncaa like that and just played Madden of course this is what you will think

Bruh I made VA tech crazy. I might do ODU this year.

This used to be in Madden though lol

I think it was the version where they had the radio show, you could relocate the team, set ticket prices, etc...

Yup I remember I moved the falcons to Norfolk one year and called them the Sharks lol

I also remember fucking uo my franchise one time but tearing my money up. And they actually made me sell the team cuz we updated stadium and ain’t make the money back.

Back