Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON EA Sports’ College Football 25 (7/19)

I have exactly zero expectations. Madden been trash since after ironically the last time they dropped Madden 25. Im going off the assumption we about to get two buggy ass games instead of just one like usual until I’m proven wrong.

I do beleive EA has the ability to get it right

But the yearly cycle the NFL has them on really has limited what they can do in thier dev cycle so I have some empathy in that regard

If they released a new game every two seasons and just did roster updates in between

I feel like the game would be much better

I was reading about this in a Reddit forum,someone said that the NFL tells Madden what they can and can't add to the game. As an example they said there used to be helmet pop-offs from hard tackles,but they said the NFL stepped in and said no to that because it makes the game look aggressive. Ncaa should be better because they don't have the overseers that the Shield has. 🤷‍♂️

I was reading about this in a Reddit forum,someone said that the NFL tells Madden what they can and can't add to the game. As an example they said there used to be helmet pop-offs from hard tackles,but they said the NFL stepped in and said no to that because it makes the game look aggressive. Ncaa should be better because they don't have the overseers that the Shield has. 🤷‍♂️
NFL is the reason ambulances got taken out

Why they dont have head injuries and career ending injuries

Back