Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMING SOON EA Sports’ College Football 25 (7/19)

Would never go by reviews when it comes to sports games, ign gives 2k like a 6 every year and spends 90% of the article complaining about micro transactions then says it’s the greatest sports game out in the last two sentences
that’s why you go by the user reviews

Also a 6/10 and being the best sports game out can both be true lol

looks like that guard is supposed to chip the DT lined up in 1 tech and then climb to the mike

however I dont think EA has incorporated a "chip" animation so the guard does a full on double team and then peels off

if you hold sprint as a runner soon as you get the ball (its stupid but the game is coded to punish you for immediately sprinting) you basically out run your blocking. If you don't hold sprint unless the mike is blitzing or you playing on all madden where the play recognition is x1000 for the cpu defense that guard will execute that "chip" then climb to the mike

I know folks want "real football" but its only so much you can exactly replicate thru gameplay what you see on sat and Sunday. Most of the complaints is just people who are bad at the game lol

looks like that guard is supposed to chip the DT lined up in 1 tech and then climb to the mike

however I dont think EA has incorporated a "chip" animation so the guard does a full on double team and then peels off

if you hold sprint as a runner soon as you get the ball (its stupid but the game is coded to punish you for immediately sprinting) you basically out run your blocking. If you don't hold sprint unless the mike is blitzing or you playing on all madden where the play recognition is x1000 for the cpu defense that guard will execute that "chip" then climb to the mike

I know folks want "real football" but its only so much you can exactly replicate thru gameplay what you see on sat and Sunday. Most of the complaints is just people who are bad at the game lol
A lot of "real football" stuff has already been replicated in games. Thats why folks calling bullshit. No shade fam, I'm genuinely asking. Have you ever played NFL2k5?

A lot of "real football" stuff has already been replicated in games. Thats why folks calling bullshit. No shade fam, I'm genuinely asking. Have you ever played NFL2k5?
My nigga you just cosigned my point lmao

No shit there have been “real football” things in games…and 2k has done it the best even till this day

But niggas want 100% replication of what you see on game day and even the best code and design has limitations

And my point abount complaints coming from niggas who just suck at the game is 100% accurate

Cant read a defense and mad they threw a pick running a 4 verts into a cover 4 is not the game being “unrealistic” niggas is just cheeks

No shit there have been “real football” things in games…and 2k has done it the best even till this day

But niggas want 100% replication of what you see on game day and even the best code and design has limitations

And my point abount complaints coming from niggas who just suck at the game is 100% accurate

Cant read a defense and mad they threw a pick running a 4 verts into a cover 4 is not the game being “unrealistic” niggas is just cheeks
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

I know your trolling

but sure lol
I wouldn't waste a troll on this

Real shit

I've seen you discuss football very intimately. You know ball. You think some white kid in Nebraska sitting in a gaming chair has actual skill to play this game?

Madden has always been about exploiting the deficiencies in the ai coding

This is why "money" plays exist. There is no skill required to play this game or actually be good at it. Those Madden tournaments that used to come on ESPN were so cringe. Them niggas wearing jerseys while they play this game don't have no skill man

I wouldn't waste a troll on this

Real shit

I've seen you discuss football very intimately. You know ball. You think some white kid in Nebraska sitting in a gaming chair has actual skill to play this game?

Madden has always been about exploiting the deficiencies in the ai coding

This is why "money" plays exist. There is no skill required to play this game or actually be good at it. Those Madden tournaments that used to come on ESPN were so cringe. Them niggas wearing jerseys while they play this game don't have no skill man
I dont really disagree but you do gotta have some stick skills

And that just further proves my point bout real football

At some point the code just aint enough to replicate the real thing

Its gonna be stuff you can exploit

We agree to an extent, the code won't ever be 100% replication and I think its unreasonable to think otherwise. But when you say " I don't think EA incorporated a chip animation..." after they done had 20 years to do, I understand why them niggas is mad.

For example, I still run Madden 18, ain't no fades programmed in that game bruh lol. It's plenty of fade routes in playbooks, but no fade animations. That ain't an unreasonable expectation.

🤣 at the niggas running verts into cover 4. Fair point, if you can't recognize to checkdown you shouldn't be analyzing games for realism.

I dont really disagree but you do gotta have some stick skills

And that just further proves my point bout real football

At some point the code just aint enough to replicate the real thing

Its gonna be stuff you can exploit
I'm not expecting a 1:1 representation but I am expecting something as close as you can get it

For years niggas was stuck on "do they got the multicolored helmet visors" instead of OL blocking logic

We both agree 2k5 and apf 2k8 are the blueprint but they feel more authentic in every facet

Niggas care more about playing with the Dallas cowboys vs the Dallas ranchers

I'm not expecting a 1:1 representation but I am expecting something as close as you can get it

For years niggas was stuck on "do they got the multicolored helmet visors" instead of OL blocking logic

We both agree 2k5 and apf 2k8 are the blueprint but they feel more authentic in every facet

Niggas care more about playing with the Dallas cowboys vs the Dallas ranchers
I do beleive EA has the ability to get it right

But the yearly cycle the NFL has them on really has limited what they can do in thier dev cycle so I have some empathy in that regard

If they released a new game every two seasons and just did roster updates in between

I feel like the game would be much better

Back