Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW EA Sports’ College Football 25

Added to Calendar: 07-19-24

“BuT MaDdeN & NcAa aLwAyS pLaYs dIfFeReNt” ass niggas

IMG_1361.jpeg

It’s still fun tho.

Last edited:
4 games into my freshman year and I ain't got no college pussy yet.... fuck this game

Idk about everybody else but I'm in amish country for the week and ain't got shit else to do after 6 when everything closes
All bs aside.... Uber pulls up on a horse and buggy out here..... lmao

Def dont play like madden lol

Games is faster and more wide open. Sticks are more responsive as well. This game definitely leans more into ratings than madden too lol.

There is a learning curve with hot routes, the passing system, even the option and rpo.

You just ain't picking this game up and thinking cause you good at madden you gon be good at this lol

And if course its going to be “like madden” because its on the same engine niggas…they both use frostbite

But if you are an avid madden player and get this game…the differences in gameplay is quite apparent lol

The immersion and presentation is GOAT. The crowds and atmosphere is REAL. If you play with headphones or have a great speaker system…man…

Overall Im digging the game

Started a dynasty with my hometown college University of South Alabama

Will prob start a Road to Glory in the next couple days

Another thing I forgot…

I noticed that the adaptive AI or “Real Time Coaching” is legit lol

Never seen the CPU AI actually adapt…like if I am killing them with the run they will start loading the box and force me to throw the ball. If I am killing them deep they start sending pressure to make me get rid of the ball.

they do the same on offense too…

didnt feel like like cheese.

Game doesn't play anything like Madden.. Niggas say they haven't played Madden in years but yet they know exactly what changes have been made from year to year.. It's a totally different experience

Game doesn't play anything like Madden.. Niggas say they haven't played Madden in years but yet they know exactly what changes have been made from year to year.. It's a totally different experience
The revamped passing is prob the best thing about the gameplay

The passing trajectories and control you have is awesome. You can actually throw back shoulder fades on here. Lay a pass over the LB and between the safety or drop the ball in the bucket on a corner route

The devs really did a good job on gameplay for this

I hope the Madden devs took some notes

I didn't believe it when they said they took the whole team and put it on this two years ago but you can tell.. The fact that you can't base align on defense is going to make shit wild

Last edited:
I didn't believe it when they said they took the whole team and put it on this two years ago but you can tell.. The fact that you baby base align on defense is going to make shit wild
Yeah the shell coverage bluffs on defense

The expanded o line protections on offense

The hot routes

Like they really did a great job

I’ve been watching videos all morning I absolutely hate ea football but one of the producers from nfl2k5 is making this game so I got interested ,here’s little backstory I was a god in nfl2k5 I missed a whole year of hs because I had heart issues so played that game religiously if twitch was around back then I would be filthy rich

I purposely played with the redksins(packers fan) because they weren’t a cheesy highly rated team but they had all the pieces I needed to win
And I made Clinton Portis look like Jesus it be runs where I’ll break like 3-6 tackles a run. I never lost a game on the block shit after 2k4 I never lost a irl game.
My first record was like 325-112

Second account where I just played with the redskins 165-12

I kept cracking the top 20 I kept loosing to some cheesy Mike Vic users named ron Mexico( comedy)

All that to say I see influences in the running game and passing I really might buy this shit and go crazy again.

Back