Welcome To aBlackWeb

E-40 vs Richie Rich beef

That's cool and all. I don't know. Just thinking about myself. Attacking my character and credibility over a football game ain't something that can be fixed during a lunch. I'd let bygones be bygones, but I couldn't see myself fuckin with that person anymore.

I hear you... but at the same time, it takes a real man to let his pride go and apologize. 40 was super outta pocket, childish and petty to insult the brother over a football game on television (I still can't believe he actually went that far, lol).

I don't know anything about Richie, but I am sure he has some kind of influence on people to a degree. So he knows doing this was bigger than him and it sets an example to show young impressionable youths and his peers that you can let bygones be bygones and move forward. It doesn't have to get ugly, ever.

Shit is all good until you doing life for having to kill a nigga or dead cuz a nigga blew your head off - cuz a nigga called you a name. I understand the disrespect part of it, but I'm pretty sure niggas who died or went to jail under those circumstances wish they could go back and do some things differently.

Exactly...

This is how seeds are buried (no pun) and the war grows and spreads passed your control over a dude typing an insult on social media.

All this tough shit, but I bet you won't give that same energy to the cops when they be violating you in them cells tho... FOH.

this shit was funny as hell but yeah, 40 water was just trippin and had to cool out from that Super Bowl loss

I ain’t say kill the nigga but that nigga gotta give me more than just squashed. Fuck that

We don't know what was exactly said, it's an image with a short caption my G... why you so up in arms? Lol...

I am sure 40's peers reached out to him and told him he was dead wrong for that. I am sure 40 apologized like a man and said he was wrong.

The photo is taking, they eating food with a glass of wine, some fruity looking drink with a piece of lime and a cup of water and you won't let it go because of what again? LMAO.

I'm sure 40 gave RR more than that. I'm pretty sure the nigga humbled himself. Not on no scared shit, but on some 'I was tripping.' shit. I dunno that they really owe US anything more than the pic though, you know?

he would owe me more. He has over a million followers. They go back to the 80s/90s. It’s safe to assume even without paperwork this nigga know something. So he either got mad and told the truth or told one of biggest lies u could possibly tell to over a million people. Yeah imma need more than squashed. At least give me I had to apologize to my brother. I was real emotional over the niners loss.

We don't know what was exactly said, it's an image with a short caption my G... why you so up in arms? Lol...

I am sure 40's peers reached out to him and told him he was dead wrong for that. I am sure 40 apologized like a man and said he was wrong.

The photo is taking, they eating food with a glass of wine, some fruity looking drink with a piece of lime and a cup of water and you won't let it go because of what again? LMAO.
Let it go? Bruh I don’t know them niggas. I’m laughing at them. This shit is pure comedy to me and it’s a good thing cuz it’s a slow day at work

Bruh im not a rah rah, beef goes on forever type of guy but im not sitting with a mfer and taking a picture after he calls me a bitch and a snitch in public.

Dont get me wrong. Not saying I would beef with e-40 or want to harm him. But the best I could do get on the phone with him, we peace it out, let each other know that we not gonna speak on each other or the situation, and let each other know that no one is going to cause the other harm.

But me and e-40 would never be cool after that. So no breaking bread, and def no pictures for instagram.

Last edited:
Mandem are looking at this wrong.

Real men are looking at 40 in a different light, not Richie.

You got in your feelings and labeled your peer as a rat on social media with no paperwork over a sports game. Really? That's how you feel? Your credibility is shot in the eyes of real men. 40 basically acted out as a real bitch if you ask me.

I'd do exactly what Richie did because 40 gotta lay in that bed and figure it out to make it right now. So yes, I will go out, have a conversation and take the photo.

You got in your feelings and labeled your peer as a rat on social media with no paperwork over a sports game. Really? That's how

You got in your feelings and labeled your peer as a rat on social media with no paperwork over a sports game. Really? That's how you feel? Your credibility is shot in the eyes of real men. 40 basically acted out as a real bitch if you ask me.

I'd do exactly what Richie did because 40 gotta lay in that bed and figure it out to make it right now. So yes, I will go out, have a conversation and take the photo.

If that’s the case why didn’t snoop holla at e40 and say fam u bugging right now? Why ask to mediate? Why did Richie respond how he did? Btw did he ever deny snitching? All I heard was show the paperwork and we all know from t.i. That’s not an acceptable defense to snitching accusations lol

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
If that’s the case why didn’t snoop holla at e40 and say fam u bugging right now? Why ask to mediate? Why did Richie respond how he did? Btw did he ever deny snitching? All I heard was show the paperwork and we all know from t.i. That’s not an acceptable defense to snitching accusations lol
c'mon brah

why he got to deny something that can be easily proven. If he is a snitch, there is paperwork to confirm that. Why he gotta deny that?

c'mon brah

why he got to deny something that can be easily proven. If he is a snitch, there is paperwork to confirm that. Why he gotta deny that?

cuz they know each other. So if Richie snitched and the person he snitched to a plea he would never be named in court or in the discovery. In other words there would be no paperwork. REAL NIGGAS KNOW. A snitch is only revealed after motions and u gotta go to trial.

for all I know 40 sat at that table and said do u really want me to let the world know about some nigga they both know that took a plea based off info that they assumed Richie gave the cops And Richie said nah we cool. So just like that the beef squashed. Smh

imma need more lol

• Wack
Reactions: GNS
One isnt needed if you met with the man face to face and did it
Why do people who ain't got nothing to do with it need to see an apology, the person who was wronged got the apology face to face

He called him a snitch in public he needs to apologize in public. There still hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who were watching

He called him a snitch in public he needs to apologize in public. There still hundreds of thousands if not millions of people who were watching

On this one I dont agree.

Even though it started out in public, they talked it out like men should.

Social Media dont need to know shit, as long as the two men do.

On this one I dont agree.

Even though it started out in public, they talked it out like men should.

Social Media dont need to know shit, as long as the two men do.
Nah man. 40 not showing accountability. 40 instigated the fight, called a man a snitch then says it squashed but he didn't CLARIFY dude not being a snitch...

Back