Welcome To aBlackWeb

E-40 vs Richie Rich beef

E40 usually dont do twitter fingers he was prolly drunk lol

What was his beef w wack100 a few months back about again?

Nope.

No it don't.

Cuz if my clique is deeper..Then what?

If I can square up with you cuz you'll send you people...Kinda sounds like bitch shit.

Just ignore me if you not gonna fight me.

He gets no points for that
You can't talk shit and then dictate how that person will react. Would it be silly and petty, yes . No different than those mob bosses that everyone glorify

I understand that. But that don't make a dude no one to play with.

Typically, you don't want to play with people who can and will do you serious harm. Whether they can do it themselves or have the resources to get someone to do it for them doesn't really matter. There is no difference for you between a guy shooting you in the head or you beating him up and then having one of his goons shooting you in the head. The result is the same. You're dead.

Why get your hands dirty when you got people who willingly do your bidding

Cause at some point you have to realize one of those people you paying to do your bidding can snitch on you.

If you do it yourself the only person who can snitch on you is YOU.

Movies and rappers got people heads fucked up with putting money on peoples heads to get killed or beat up.

That don't get your hands dirty train of thought ain't really the smartest move.

Once itā€™s said it canā€™t be taken back. At this point E40 called dude a snitch so it will stick to him for the rest of his days. All that produce paperwork ainā€™t gonna work. We know how fans are. They donā€™t need proof.

Back