Dwyane Wade: I Do Not Lead In My Marriage w/Gabrielle Union!

It's obvious that Gabriel is the one that keep that relationship together because she got nothing else really going on for her.

A DWade/Gabby marriage is what happens when young bucks on the come up get sucked in, literally by an older, seasoned woman.

That man already had children and had a whole baby on her and she over here raising his kids and
having wild threesomes and orgies with him and shit.

DWade a whole decade younger than Gabby, he don't run shit and probably never did. He probably rebel, have his side bitches, Gabby tell his ass to come home and he come right back.

DWade and Gabby is what Jada intended to do with August Alsina but August wasn't poppin enough so she got bored and went back to her husband.

Couldn't be me.

Shiiiiiiiieeeeeettttt...sounds like the GOAT wife to me.

ok......i tried to avoid this.....

we both have our strengths and weakness..

shes good in places i am not so good.
i am strong where she is not so strong.

but if i ever say she leads our household........she would leave me. straight up.

fuck it if we are living in the past.....i am the head of my household...i lead us. i plan our future, i plan our retirement. I make our movements and her wishes work and come true.

since when a woman wants to lead her man? i have never met a woman who wants to be the lead or head outside of a nigga they trynna run over.

dwade been on hoe shit.
he bucks to her cuz she hides his flame on behavior...i think people call it a beard or some shit.

nah

fuck it i said it....who want smoke?

now if she ever leaves my ass...please dont refer back to this post......let me have this moment

im felling myself right now.