Welcome To aBlackWeb

2024 NBA Playoffs West Finals: #3 Minnesota Timberwolves vs #5 Dallas Mavericks (DAL wins 4-1)

Who wins?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

what-the-fuck-was-that-what-the-fuck.gif

One more

Kyrie got all that shit during the game from AZTG and Edwards took one more shot

*crickets*
I always call out players that are on teams im rooting for cause I got a rooting interest in them doing better. Go into the Knicks threads and im calling out Knicks players way more than whatever team they playing.

In this case Im rooting for the Mavs so ill call out Ky and Luka when I see shit.

If Edwards dont play good, thats good for me so its not gonna bother me.

Simple mathematics.

It's not the poor shooting from Ant, it's the untimely turnovers that are bothering me.

Oh I remember the convo being different when I was shitting on Gobert in the Denver series

Last edited:
Sucks for Gobert. Hes a good defender but this is his legacy. Hes always getting burnt in the worst ways.

Hes gonna have to wear this. It is what it is.

Is there a player who is almost as good of a defender on the perimeter? Not in this case cause we know Luka will make anyone look foolish, but just in general.

Bam comes to mind. I wanna say AD but Jamal Murray did this same shit to him 2 rounds ago.

Is there a player who is almost as good of a defender on the perimeter? Not in this case cause we know Luka will make anyone look foolish, but just in general.

Bam comes to mind. I wanna say AD but Jamal Murray did this same shit to him 2 rounds ago.
When refs letting him beat people tf up, Dort

When refs calling fouls for the same shit Dort does, Herb

When refs letting him beat people tf up, Dort

When refs calling fouls for the same shit Dort does, Herb
Word word. I can list folks that are perimeter defenders too. Shit I would put OG at the top of that list.

I meant more like elite rim protectors who are also elite when switched on the perimeter.

Nobody making that shot on Wemby by season 4.

Bam is the answer. It's possible Luka makes that shot over Bam but he wouldn't have him on skates
Bam def on top of the list.

Imo Luka can do that to everyone. In that spot, he probably does it to Bam too, but Bam aint gon be made a meme afterwards.

Back