Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwyane Wade explains how 50/50 works in his marriage with Gabrielle Union đź’Ť

Nah I mean you can be right but it can also be interpreted as saying it’s annoying to have to support her family as well as much as she needs to

Like they could be bums for example

Either way no real point in speculating in other lives too deep because we’ll never know
Yeah we are speculating

Indulge me, if you don't mind @konceptjones. You said 'a man should take care of his household'. In the context of the conversation, I'm assuming you mean financially, since that's what the video is all about.

What should a woman do? If a man should be responsible for all finances, what should a woman be responsible for? Specifically.

Not looking for a 'Gotcha!' moment. Just trying to see what your thought process is with this.

I think you know. I'd like to think you're smart enough to know what she's responsible for.

lol @ people acting like Gabby is a prize. She stays because she got her problems too. They are good for each other.

The 50/50 concept is interesting. In today's world, it makes sense. People want to break down the gender roles, so the idea that a man is supposed to do all the providing has to go away.

As an old school dude though, I'm just not built like that. Most of my grinding and pushing to make more money has been to support my family, so of course that's where that money is going to go. My wife's business is starting to take off and she's decided to put money aside for the girl's college. That's important and a big help, and I won't deny her the right to do that because it's what she wants to do. I've never at any point thought that we should be 50/50 though. At most, I've just told her she can start paying for all that personal shit that she wants (e.g., hair, nails, pampering, etc..)

Imagine spending 200 dollars on a date for a woman you met on hinge two days ago, then she text you the next day like “we’re not compatible I hope you find what you’re looking for”

:myheart:
Well nobody is gonna spend $200 on a date without knowing it might not work out lol

Back