Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwyane Wade explains how 50/50 works in his marriage with Gabrielle Union đź’Ť

Oh you old school and don’t think women should pay any bills. She a whole actress wtf are you even talking about lol these ain’t regular folks.

I don't give a shit if she was Oprah. Straighten ya back, stand tall, hold ya head high, and take care of your family.

If you have the means to do it, a man should take care of the family. That 50/50 shit only really makes sense if y'all struggling together but this nigga is actually rich, there should be no problem with him taking care of the family.

That man can take care of the household and should. If I could do it with a wife and 4 kids, he can do it. If she wants to contribute then fine, but otherwise be a man and take care of your family.
It sounds like he was down to pay for everything but it was her who wanted to contribute to everything .

They really can’t go 50/50 though. He makes more than her. But there’s nothing wrong with her contributing to the household.

I don't give a shit if she was Oprah. Straighten ya back, stand tall, hold ya head high, and take care of your family.

If you have the means to do it, a man should take care of the family. That 50/50 shit only really makes sense if y'all struggling together but this nigga is actually rich, there should be no problem with him taking care of the family.

lol cool

Indulge me, if you don't mind @konceptjones. You said 'a man should take care of his household'. In the context of the conversation, I'm assuming you mean financially, since that's what the video is all about.

What should a woman do? If a man should be responsible for all finances, what should a woman be responsible for? Specifically.

Not looking for a 'Gotcha!' moment. Just trying to see what your thought process is with this.

She said it’s a burden to take on the bills in her household and take care of family outside of her own
That doesn’t unequivocally say she’s killing herself to pay for things 50/50

Also if she still wants to pay things 50/50 so Dwyane can’t say this is my ____ blank then she gonna make it so she can by working towards that

Obviously Dwyane doesn’t want her to feel stressed but at the same time he knows she needs this for herself

Either way the fact somebody took this clip to create this tired 50/50 discussion is just another attempt in talking about this shit because we don’t talk about no other real hypotheticals except the same 3-4 as black people online

Also if she still wants to pay things 50/50 so Dwyane can’t say this is my ____ blank then she gonna make it so she can by working towards that

Obviously Dwyane doesn’t want her to feel stressed but at the same time he knows she needs this for herself

Either way the fact somebody took this clip to create this tired 50/50 discussion is just another attempt in talking about this shit because we don’t talk about no other real hypotheticals except the same 3-4 as black people online
If she said it’s a burden then idk maybe I’m reading between the lines or I’m tripping 🤷🏿‍♂️

Yo literally black oeople online talk about relationships 80% of the time. 50/50, step parents, cheating, like the same shit for too long

If she said it’s a burden then idk maybe I’m reading between the lines or I’m tripping 🤷🏿‍♂️
Nah I mean you can be right but it can also be interpreted as saying it’s annoying to have to support her family as well as much as she needs to

Like they could be bums for example

Either way no real point in speculating in other lives too deep because we’ll never know

Yo literally black oeople online talk about relationships 80% of the time. 50/50, step parents, cheating, like the same shit for too long
$200 dates lol

Couple this with relationship podcasts, Kevin samuels type niggas and you get enclosed in a social whirlpool talking about the same shit

Back