Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard getting exposed for messing w/trannies...allegedly

Bro just filling in cause dis ain't here to call us immigrants, tethers no more smh
VA niggaz mayne 😔
A lot of negroes are lost mayne , crabs in a barrel mentality & years of systemic racism can change people's train of thinking & mannerisms . I embrace all my black Brothas but I always keep an eye open for suspect stuff because at the end of the day I trust no man

Reactions: GNS
A lot of negroes are lost mayne , crabs in a barrel mentality & years of systemic racism can change people's train of thinking & mannerisms . I embrace all my black Brothas but I always keep an eye open for suspect stuff because at the end of the day I trust no man

Lol bruh a person can be pro black and still be ok with gay people. No need to call them slurs like black lbgqt does not exist.

• Haha
Lol bruh a person can be pro black and still be ok with gay people. No need to call them slurs like black lbgqt does not exist.
I got no issues with the lifestyle , what I have issues with is dudes like Dwight messing with females & males & potentially putting straight men at risk

I got no issues with the lifestyle , what I have issues with is dudes like Dwight messing with females & males & potentially putting straight men at risk

If a dude bisexual and the women know what’s the issue? Wear protection less risk

Back