Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwight Howard getting exposed for messing w/trannies...allegedly

That whole “Dwight doing Dwight things” comment to start off the interview let me know theres an ulterior motive for vlad.

Yea i get that but I mean how hard of a choice would it be to sit down with a million+ sub platform like a vlad? She literally is only relevant due to Dwight being gay.

At some point, you have to practice discretion as a platform. Let Dwight do him. As far as i know he hasnt officially came out but it seems like Vlad has been spearheading this movement like he has some vendetta against him. Its weird honestly.
Dwight doesn't want to do the interview so he'll interview everyone connected to the bullshit that can't get an interview anywhere else for pennies. Nasty tactics.

Either way he wins cause coons love it. Likes flies to shit.

Couldn't pay me to click play on them vids.

Yea i get that but I mean how hard of a choice would it be to sit down with a million+ sub platform like a vlad? She literally is only relevant due to Dwight being gay.

At some point, you have to practice discretion as a platform. Let Dwight do him. As far as i know he hasnt officially came out but it seems like Vlad has been spearheading this movement like he has some vendetta against him. Its weird honestly.
Plus these broke niggas get paid for these interviews

A few weeks ago Wack 100 was talking that fuck Vlad he a vulture he a snitch etc etc Boosie comes out and says he makes 500k a year off of Vlad interviews …. Next thing you know Game sitting down for a Vlad interview

I don’t care what these niggas say I see you sittting down w Vlad u broke and stupid

Back