Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwayne Johnson Says He Won't Return for Final Two Fast & Furious films

The funniest shit is that Vin is like a foot shorter than the Rock but they make it a point to always have them at the same size

Wait, so they're making not one, but two more of these movies?

6tW.gif

Funny how Rock's film career is everything Vin has attempted to be and failed to get any traction on. Multiple box office successes under different franchises.

Mf just took over Vin Diesel's whole lane. Big, bald, biracial and ambiguously black.

I doubt Vin finds it as funny tho. Which makes it even funnier.

Last edited:
Funny how Rock's film career is everything Vin has attempted to be and failed to get any traction on. Multiple box office successes under different franchises.

Mf just took over Vin Diesel's whole lane. Big, bald, biracial and ambiguously black.

I doubt Vin finds it as funny tho. Which makes it even funnier.
He played the hollywood game

5tooth.jpg

Yeah fuck him. That was kind of some hoe shit to bring his kids and Paul Walker into it, calling him little brother was a term of disrespect and he knows it and basically replacing him with his quote unquote rival too? I wouldn’t go back either.

Yall know Vin got the Steven Segal issue right?

Dude really think he Richard B Riddick just like Segal think he the dude from Executive Decision!

Hell segal was considered for the role of Riddick before vin was...
Lol, no way Vin is that bad. Segal is practically suffering from psychosis at this point.

Also, I never knew Segal was considered for the role first. Lol, I would love to see a deepfake with Segal in Riddick.

Back