Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dwayne Johnson Says He Won't Return for Final Two Fast & Furious films

Boiler Room is a great film but it ain't paying the bills. Vin Diesel got big with the first Fast and Furious film, thought his shit didn't stink, bounced on the second film, tried to branch out with his own franchises and flopped (XXX, Riddick). He only came back to F&F because he had nothing else.

Riddick shit coulda been like lowkey sci fi thing but it got confusing. Because at the end of one movie he became some type of king but then they made another one

Honestly I checked out of these movies after Paul passed. The best movie was 1, which focused on the cars and I loved. Now it's about stopping terror threats. How'd these guys go from doing 1/4 miles & robbing trucks to saving the world for federal agencies with high tech gear & fancy super cars? Bridge that gap for me.

Vin Diesel realizes the Rock could kill him with his bare hands, right? I think he actually thinks he's Dom lol
Last time I saw Vin on some yacht he was beyond out of shape lol. Rock is actually even more built due to filming for Black Adam.

Rock said he out grew FF. He's a bigger star now.

No he didn't.

He basically made Hobbs and Shaw pt 2 with this new movie he has with Ryan Reynolds and Gal Gadot. I laughed so hard seeing that promo, and knowing he did it cause of the beef with Vin.

Back