Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dumb sh*t said at work

Just a bunch of bullshit excuses for why they didnt show up to train...

You already signed the contract, I really dont care.

These crazy muthafuckas that work for me are gonna own this thread...and not even about work shit just dumb shit said at work

Example 1 said earlier today by “Wally” to “Mell0” (tha names have been changed to protect tha idiotic)

Wally (52 yr old married comically country nigga who going thru a midlife crisis): Aye Mello...I got a FLESHLIGHT that I only used once...I don’t like how it feel...you wanna buy it?? I think I’m gonna just breakdown and buy a sexdoll and rent out a storage shed by my house to keep her at...

Mello (32 yr old Jehovah Witness self proclaimed cornball originally from NY): Nope...I can see if you was trying to give it away but who gonna buy summin like that used from somebody?!

Me:

:huh2:

I really hate both y’all niggaz and I wish I could fire y’all over this conversation smh

Bruh... I been running my own camps for a couple years now. The fuck you mean?

Why you think i dont be dropping knowledge in the forum like i use to?

Pay me.
well bout damn time nigga.
i been saying the shit.
get on youtube too....get paid for the hits and advertising then get on instagram and pose like a hoe and get the chicks to follow you and make loot of the followers or hopefully you doing this already.

so congratz......but we still gonna scrap nigga

Bruh... I been running my own camps for a couple years now. The fuck you mean?

Why you think i dont be dropping knowledge in the forum like i use to?

Pay me.

i just thought it was b/c you were busy

but I C U pleighboi

well bout damn time nigga.
i been saying the shit.
get on youtube too....get paid for the hits and advertising then get on instagram and pose like a hoe and get the chicks to follow you and make loot of the followers or hopefully you doing this already.

so congratz......but we still gonna scrap nigga
Im getting there.

when I was working @ the gym this girl came in late for her shift and then says she's having a panic attack and asks if I can cover her

giphy.gif

when people walk up and start with: "Hey im not trying to be in your business but....."

y8Ea8jB.gif

"Hey I know this is a stupid question but....."

just-stop-gif-2.gif

These crazy muthafuckas that work for me are gonna own this thread...and not even about work shit just dumb shit said at work

Example 1 said earlier today by “Wally” to “Mell0” (tha names have been changed to protect tha idiotic)

Wally (52 yr old married comically country nigga who going thru a midlife crisis): Aye Mello...I got a FLESHLIGHT that I only used once...I don’t like how it feel...you wanna buy it?? I think I’m gonna just breakdown and buy a sexdoll and rent out a storage shed by my house to keep her at...

Mello (32 yr old Jehovah Witness self proclaimed cornball originally from NY): Nope...I can see if you was trying to give it away but who gonna buy summin like that used from somebody?!

Me:

:huh2:

I really hate both y’all niggaz and I wish I could fire y’all over this conversation smh

:dfbruh: this shit didn't show up in the interviewing process?

You need ZipRecruiter or something to get you some better employees.

Back