Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb Purchases You Made During Lockdown

giphy.webp

nigga what? Lmao shut up

Ok... I bought this in the middle of February. It's a semi-dumb purchase. The Boss DR660 was the drum machine used for all those old Chicago Ghetto House joints. I always wanted one and this one came across Ebay for cheap.

20210308_153346.jpg

It's a dumb purchase because I had ALREADY bought this back in January from one of my old-school crew back in Detroit. I was just waiting for him to send it. I got it today.

20210308_204113.jpg

I don't really need two drum machines, especially when one samples (the MPC500) and I could simply download a zip file with every single DR660 sound in it and load 'em on the MPC.

But... I wanted 'em both. So I got 'em both.

Edit: Now that I really think about it... they're both dumb purchases. I already have drum pads on both my keyboards and I have a dedicated drum pad controller and I can sample and shit with FL Studio... Yeah, this was just some shit I bought 'cause I wanted to, not 'cause they fill some need.

Last edited:
I bought a pipe and some weed from the government. Turns out I don't really care for a weed high... It was just sittin there in the closet so my mom smoked it all ?

Back