Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dumb Purchases You Made During Lockdown

I bought a house. The verizon guys, the movers, our real estate agent all said the same thing ... "we seen mad people moving from Brooklyn to over here".

I just moved to get away from you motherfuckers and now I still gotta deal with you?! BTW I'm from Jersey so I'm grandfathered in.

Also.. as a sidebar... nightmare on elm street 7 is fucking awful.

I bought a house. The verizon guys, the movers, our real estate agent all said the same thing ... "we seen mad people moving from Brooklyn to over here".

I just moved to get away from you motherfuckers and now I still gotta deal with you?! BTW I'm from Jersey so I'm grandfathered in.

Also.. as a sidebar... nightmare on elm street 7 is fucking awful.

Bruh, a white girl with an ass was really a sight to behold back in them days. Even if it just poked out a lil more than average it was enough. Had a chick on my block like that. These days her ass wouldn't be too much of nothing, but back then shit was like seeing a leprechaun.

I bought myself a stationary bike (not a pelaton) during the quarantine/lock down. Not knowing when gyms would open up again. Now gyms are open, I go almost everyday, now dont have the use for the bike anymore.

I bought myself a stationary bike (not a pelaton) during the quarantine/lock down. Not knowing when gyms would open up again. Now gyms are open, I go almost everyday, now dont have the use for the bike anymore.

List that shit on craigslist or something to get something back for it you feel you're never going to use it.

depending where you live, could be good if the weather is ever too bad you can't get out to the gym.

Kinda depends what you motivation to workout at home is like too. I'm terrible with working out at home.

giphy.webp

Back