Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dudes how are y’all responding if y’all were in this situation?

“what I planned to do”

B3j4Jm.gif

You know the shit is bad when women on social media are collectively calling her a dumbass. Probably one of those people who thinks being petty is a legit desirable personality trait and the shit backfired on her

She probably thought she was gonna get one of them sista moments wit a "YAAAASSSS" followed by high fives...only to get the Brady treatment...

giphy.gif

Somebody said that’s off Bumble where she has to start messaging him first.

IDK. I can’t keep up with all this shit no more lol

Yea Freeman said that. Take it from someone who’s gotten plenty of pussy of bumble: all of the women aren’t like that

stupid shit but i cant be mad at what works for her

i understand what she's saying but this is obviously some shit that younger men may not have down pat.....i'd say 30 is right at that line, but people grow differently

there is a gentleman that will come along and do everything exactly right from step 1, and they'll be just fine together.....he'll most likely be older with plenty of money and experience....and patience....and he wont require much from her but her being

i understand what she's saying but this is obviously some shit that younger men may not have down pat.....i'd say 30 is right at that line, but people grow differently

there is a gentleman that will come along and do everything exactly right from step 1, and they'll be just fine together.....he'll most likely be older with plenty of money and experience....and patience....and he wont require much from her but her being

Understanding what she said?

She didn’t say shit fam.

Understanding what she said?

She didn’t say shit fam.

i caught what she was getting at in not saying shit and being like that

women want or would like, rather, for men to reach out to them with the entire plan mapped out and "lead" the conversation, the night, the whole shit

just take charge and make me not have to think or do much....just make this shit happen

thats why they hit us with "dont matter" or "i dont care" all the time.....she really doesnt, she just wants to be part of the elaborate plans you already made

in reality young men just dont be having it all together like that.....once you got some money and have been moving around for a while and had some experiences, you know exactly what to do and where to go and how to come across in that first text

she feels like at 30 you should be there and she aint playing NO games about it.....and thats all good lol

Nah...she's gonna be chronically single, "date" dudes who just smash and dash...thus leaving her even more bitter and jaded...then she'll eventually become part of the "divest from Blackistan/Black men" brigade...and have a guest spot on the Kevin Samuels show. lol

1623097661303.png

Nah...she's gonna be chronically single, "date" dudes who just smash and dash...thus leaving her even more bitter and jaded...then she'll eventually become part of the "divest from Blackistan/Black men" brigade...and have a guest spot on the Kevin Samuels show. lol

View attachment 554243

haaaa lol

nah she just needs a brother @Cain and not @Gene Parmesan

and that aint no diss to nobody man she just obviously has her lane

she aint gotta be the online niggaslayer for sport but maybe she'll wake a few up and their date game will get stronger....for another woman

haaaa lol

nah she just needs a brother @Cain and not @Gene Parmesan

and that aint no diss to nobody man she just obviously has her lane

she aint gotta be the online niggaslayer for sport but maybe she'll wake a few up and their date game will get stronger....for another woman
Lol

Yup...her lonely, mad, bitter lane

• Haha
Reactions: 1/2
i caught what she was getting at in not saying shit and being like that

women want or would like, rather, for men to reach out to them with the entire plan mapped out and "lead" the conversation, the night, the whole shit

just take charge and make me not have to think or do much....just make this shit happen

thats why they hit us with "dont matter" or "i dont care" all the time.....she really doesnt, she just wants to be part of the elaborate plans you already made

in reality young men just dont be having it all together like that.....once you got some money and have been moving around for a while and had some experiences, you know exactly what to do and where to go and how to come across in that first text

she feels like at 30 you should be there and she aint playing NO games about it.....and thats all good lol

...man fucc alldat!

Aint nobody got time for that shyt. Even in my early adult years I didn't have the patience for it. I'm not gonna be the only person carrying a convo. I'm runnin my mouth while you're just sittin there giving 5 words or less responses?? Naw.

...man fucc alldat!

Aint nobody got time for that shyt. Even in my early adult years I didn't have the patience for it. I'm not gonna be the only person carrying a convo. I'm runnin my mouth while you're just sittin there giving 5 words or less responses?? Naw.

nah not at all times....could be just that instance before she takes you seriously

Back