Dudes how are y’all responding if y’all were in this situation?

Came across a girl like that last year. Left her ass on read and found someone else. Don't have time for that dumb shit

I think she wanted him to ask directly to go out on a date since he has her number. But her way of responding was extra for no reason. You being that fed up in general doesn't mean you be rude to every guy trying

It's bumble so she had to show interest as a match and initiate contact in the first place. If after she initiated contact and she didn't like how the conversation was going or decided she wasn't feeling him just unmatch the nigga and keep it moving. Nigga politely asked her what she was doing that night and her response was "what I planned to do"

Then had the nerve to post that shit after her disrespect was met with disrespect. Like it's a "men" problem. No it's a "you" problem.

It's bumble so she had to show interest as a match and initiate contact in the first place. If after she initiated contact and she didn't like how the conversation was going or decided she wasn't feeling him just unmatch the nigga and keep it moving. Nigga politely asked her what she was doing that night and her response was "what I planned to do"

Then had the nerve to post that shit after her disrespect was met with disrespect. Like it's a "men" problem. No it's a "you" problem.
And she on a dating app? Oh na...

D0PB.gif