Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dude upset over spending 60 dollars on a date

Reading some of the posts in here all I can think is
268x0w.jpg

:hahaha:

Went on a date to a sushi place, ended up grouping us wit other couples. So this chick on a date with a dude ordered the most expensive shit on the menu, took a few bites and said she was done. The chief asker if she needed a togo..shorty said no..

That nigga looked so hurt..me and my date died laughing off dat shit

Went on a date to a sushi place, ended up grouping us wit other couples. So this chick on a date with a dude ordered the most expensive shit on the menu, took a few bites and said she was done. The chief asker if she needed a togo..shorty said no..

oh so now you officially back on the dating scene?

I hope you didnt wear that musty looking fitted cap you always sporting in ya pics

I would’ve ate that food.

Maybe the reason that I never tripped on shit like this is because I don't look at a date as in investment or whatever. I look at it like going out and having a good time, enjoying a good meal maybe, seeing a good movie, whatever, with someone who's company you (hopefully) enjoy. I don't look at it as some sort of transaction.

Aye low key

I went to Applebee’s on Sunday for the first time since I was a teen. Don’t sleep on the $1 drink specials, and my burger was good af.
You really can't fuck a burger up though, I've been to them spots where they do them dollar drinks I usually hit em with a 20 and be like make strong. If they right I'll have another 20 for you

Maybe the reason that I never tripped on shit like this is because I don't look at a date as in investment or whatever. I look at it like going out and having a good time, enjoying a good meal maybe, seeing a good movie, whatever, with someone who's company you (hopefully) enjoy. I don't look at it as some sort of transaction.

Damn good post.

To the bold people shouldn't cause its not.

depends on the guy and chick.

Back