Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dude upset over spending 60 dollars on a date

This was said when in the 50's??? Even if you doing happy hour you think at least 3 drinks per person and a appetizer and tip 50-60 bones is what you spending on.
I'ma spend the least but be prepared to spend 250-300$

Food drinks fun telly weed etc that's a great date and I'm not talking about no bumass telly either

If you Kno Shorty's isn't going to be on some bs(not talking about sex either) I have no issues putting out bread for a date

Niggas really be going on dates with the sole intention of smashing and be fucking it for themselves

All that stuff ya'll are talking about is for the second date.

It's been said that you should never spend more than $10 on a first date. That's a cup of coffee, a slice or a meal @ McDonalds.

If the date goes well then there will be a second date where you can spend more.

But the point is, if there's no chemistry and you don't hit it off, you only spent $10 as opposed to the guy that spends $60 and there was no chemistry.
Lol. 10$? There wouldn't be a second date if you taking someone to McDonald's. There wouldn't be a first date. What can you do with 10$? Y'all splitting coffee? You might as well have a date a 7/11, hand her the 10$, and tell her "get whatever you want". Do people listen to your advise?

Lol. 10$? There wouldn't be a second date if you taking someone to McDonald's. There wouldn't be a first date. What can you do with 10$? Y'all splitting coffee? You might as well have a date a 7/11, hand her the 10$, and tell her "get whatever you want". Do people listen to your advise?

The point is, if there's no chemistry you didn't break the bank.

I'd rather meet a chick at Starbucks buy her a coffee and a scone and talk to her for about 15 minutes. If you hit it off then plan a second date. If you don't hit it off, you only spend $10.

The point is, if there's no chemistry you didn't break the bank.

I'd rather meet a chick at Starbucks buy her a coffee and a scone and talk to her for about 15 minutes. If you hit it off then plan a second date. If you don't hit it off, you only spend $10.

Is it even possible to get 2 cups of coffee and any type of pastry in Starbucks for $10 or less? I don't drink coffee and I've only been to that place all of 3 times in my life, so I'm honestly curious.

Starbucks isn't cheap from what I remember. Lol

Niggas complaining about spending a couple dollars on dates and wonder why women act like men to you niggas.

If you aint got it dont front like you do and complain about the shit later.

Be a damn man and stay in your budget

Is it even possible to get 2 cups of coffee and any type of pastry in Starbucks for $10 or less? I don't drink coffee and I've only been to that place all of 3 times in my life, so I'm honestly curious.

Starbucks isn't cheap from what I remember. Lol
Hell naw cause she gone get a venti mocha frappuccino with a double shot of espresso and get one of those dry ass scones. But nah you should be able to get straight black coffee and split a muffin.

I don't mind paying for dinner, I just hate if they get something big, don't eat it all and then don't take it home in a box. cmon!

That really happens? I kinda get mad when they order food, eat like a third of it, claim they can’t finish it and take it home for lunch the next day. Makes it seem like that was their goal all along: get a free meal for lunch and nothing else

ROFL. Bruh be like "she better enjoy this coffee at Royal farms, that french vanilla be hittin".

Lmao!
If I took a chick out to eat, I’m AT LEAST bringing $100. That’s even for “just in case”, we may order more drinks, get dessert.
Cornball.

I'ma spend the least but be prepared to spend 250-300$

Food drinks fun telly weed etc that's a great date and I'm not talking about no bumass telly either

If you Kno Shorty's isn't going to be on some bs(not talking about sex either) I have no issues putting out bread for a date

Niggas really be going on dates with the sole intention of smashing and be fucking it for themselves
what the hell is a telly?

but yea 200-300?

oh you balling

Back