Welcome To aBlackWeb

Lately I've gone Amazon crazy with purchasing affordable vintage/50,60's style dresses/clothing and accessories.

I have noticed that the earlier style of dress hugs my curves just right and most, with work appropriate designs.;-)

Here are just a few I've purchased.

I won't post them all because I haven't worn some of them yet and I don't want y'all to see them before I'm in them! Lol

View attachment 11720
View attachment 11721
View attachment 11722
View attachment 11723

I have a problem.....I know. :-(
See: Modcloth

Tis my favorite store

See: Modcloth

Tis my favorite store
I take it back, kinda

Modcloth used to be all vintage, but I see they're adopting new styles.:(

You can still find their old vintage stuff but you have to specifically search old vintage, didn't use to have to do that. This was the style of dresses they were known for, though they've had much prettier ones, idk why they stopped...

Screenshot_20170910-093540.png

I take it back, kinda

Modcloth used to be all vintage, but I see they're adopting new styles.:(

You can still find their old vintage stuff but you have to specifically search old vintage, didn't use to have to do that. This was the style of dresses they were known for, though they've had much prettier ones, idk why they stopped...

View attachment 11736

I remember when they use to have plenty of awesome stuff.. somehow it turned into what it is now and it's not as appealing. :-(

I am always finding a bargain somewhere and it's much easier when they way you dress isn't really what's "in". lol

I remember when they use to have plenty of awesome stuff.. somehow it turned into what it is now and it's not as appealing. :-(

I am always finding a bargain somewhere and it's much easier when they way you dress isn't really what's "in". lol
I looked into it after I saw what they were selling now.. Apparently, they were bought by a company owned by WAL-MART, so naturally, they're selling more "popular" styles :(. That and they have a new CEO who doesnt like plus size women, or the way the website was being run, etc etc.
http://jezebel.com/how-modcloth-strayed-from-its-feminist-beginnings-and-e-1793561519
A bunch of employees have quit and complained and its just a hot mess over there. I miss the old Modcloth, I really do.

Back