Welcome To aBlackWeb

I need to shop here because the way these breasts are set up. I don't like wearing dresses in the first place but I think if I found one that fit me the way I want, I'll be a dress addict.

I need to shop here because the way these breasts are set up. I don't like wearing dresses in the first place but I think if I found one that fit me the way I want, I'll be a dress addict.
Yeah, I thought we could use a thread like this. If u show me the kinda dresses u like, i can check if i can recommend any makes tht might fit u well. im taller than u tho so u might have to shorten em. do u usually have to shop in the petite section or do u just get clothes altered/hemmed?

im about to make a lingerie thread too, drop in if u're up for it.

I have to shop in petite. I know a girl who orders all her clothes because she rarely finds her clothes in stores. I'll find a picture.

IMG_3274.JPG
I had a dress like this and I couldn't get my breast in the top for the life of me. I gave the dress to my friend.

View attachment 194
I had a dress like this and I couldn't get my breast in the top for the life of me. I gave the dress to my friend.
dresses like that, u gotta size up (even if it means buying 3+ sizes bigger) n cut it down. its always easier to work with something too big. altering a simple dress (no delicate embelishments) to fit shouldn't be more than $10-$20 at a hole in the wall tailor but that cld depend on where u r.

Alternatively, that dress wouldn't be too difficult to alter yourself if you got time. I aint shit at sewing but if u got a hard to shop for body type, sometimes sitting down with the needle n thread is a lot easier than expecting something to fit off the rack. It's ribbed so u could hide the seams in the side.

ima get back to u if i can think of a brand that's had similar dresses tht worked for me. nothings coming to mind right now.

dresses like that, u gotta size up (even if it means buying 3+ sizes bigger) n cut it down. its always easier to work with something too big. altering a simple dress (no delicate embelishments) to fit shouldn't be more than $10-$20 at a hole in the wall tailor but that cld depend on where u r.

Alternatively, that dress wouldn't be too difficult to alter yourself if you got time. I aint shit at sewing but if u got a hard to shop for body type, sometimes sitting down with the needle n thread is a lot easier than expecting something to fit off the rack. It's ribbed so u could hide the seams in the side.

ima get back to u if i can think of a brand that's had similar dresses tht worked for me. nothings coming to mind right now.
I got it a size bigger but these boobs said Nope! My grandmother is great at altering but she takes forever.

I got it a size bigger but these boobs said Nope! My grandmother is great at altering but she takes forever.
girl, for the most part I'm a size 6 but i gotta buy plus sizes sometimes n get them scaled down. don't be afraid of getting it in a much larger size tht fits ur largest points and skis off of the rest of u like a slope.

u could alter a dress like that in a few hrs with 0 sewing experience tho. i've done it out of necessity a few times lol

if u got a grandma who is good @ it, just wait on her. it'll curb over frequent shopping too. thats one plus side of not so cooperative bodies lol, ion end up spending like my friends do on shopping sprees

girl, for the most part I'm a size 6 but i gotta buy plus sizes sometimes n get them scaled down. don't be afraid of getting it in a much larger size tht fits ur largest points and skis off of the rest of u like a slope.

u could alter a dress like that in a few hrs with 0 sewing experience tho. i've done it out of necessity a few times lol

if u got a grandma who is good @ it, just wait on her. it'll curb over frequent shopping too. thats one plus side of not so cooperative bodies lol, ion end up spending like my friends do on shopping sprees
That's what I'm gonna start doing. Now that I'm trying to wear dresses more.

I'm a curvy gal and I will say that WE must find a very good tailor and make them our bff.

Last edited:
I'm a juicy lady and VERY lazy so if it is online, or if I can find an app for it. I'm GAME! haha

My favorite app at the moment for very sexy bra and panty sets is "Adore Me' now the sizes run true and the bottoms can run a bit on the big side so be sure to check the size chart for your curves. But very nice sets.

Downloads167.jpg

Hey loves, got a notification that Adore Me is having a bogo free sale.

Screenshot_20170220-133711.png

The best advice I have ever received is to always make sure to showcase the thinnest part of your body.

For example if you have a small waist, make sure you always wear a belt or a blouse with a snatch waist to show it off. An airy baby doll blouse may look beautiful on an overall skinny woman, but it probably won't look great on curvy girls.

Lately I've gone Amazon crazy with purchasing affordable vintage/50,60's style dresses/clothing and accessories.

I have noticed that the earlier style of dress hugs my curves just right and most, with work appropriate designs.;-)

Here are just a few I've purchased.

I won't post them all because I haven't worn some of them yet and I don't want y'all to see them before I'm in them! Lol

Screenshot_20170824-135956.png
Screenshot_20170909-232923.png
Screenshot_20170909-233108.png
Screenshot_20170909-233216.png

I have a problem.....I know. :-(

Back