Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Dreams

Nice try dragon ball fighterz season 3 came out, I made a new my player in 2k and I been getting back into tropico 6 a bit

Just playing a lot of games when I actually am playing them

aka is trash

thanks

Nice try dragon ball fighterz season 3 came out, I made a new my player in 2k and I been getting back into tropico 6 a bit

i aint know u liked tropico, that shit go hard I got tropico 5 and used to play the shit out of it wit my homeboy

how is 6?

elephant in the room

why play this to play recreations of the game when if you own the original game, you could just play those??

thats why i never got the appeal of LBP

elephant in the room

why play this to play recreations of the game when if you own the original game, you could just play those??

thats why i never got the appeal of LBP
Not gonna tell how you that doesn’t make sense for console owners

Maybe u should spend more time wit ya new wife....

Not gonna tell how you that doesn’t make sense for console owners
Ahhh so you being dense

So, as a console owner, if I have let's say fallout 4. Why would I play a recreation of that game via dreams when I can actually play the copy of fallout 4 that I have

Ahhh so you being dense

So, as a console owner, if I have let's say fallout 4. Why would I play a recreation of that game via dreams when I can actually play the copy of fallout 4 that I have

but it thought that most people used it to make up their own original games?

thats the main reason i would want it

but it thought that most people used it to make up their own original games?

thats the main reason i would want it
that could be true but i remember with LBP, everybody just seemed to recreate games that were already made

i know i saw Contra and shit like that on there...

i mean i get it if you wanna have some nostalgia or something but if you recreating triple A games that you probably already own like many others, thats what i dont get and i was asking a legit question

I wasnt trying to shit on the game or anyone who has it

that could be true but i remember with LBP, everybody just seemed to recreate games that were already made

i know i saw Contra and shit like that on there...

i mean i get it if you wanna have some nostalgia or something but if you recreating triple A games that you probably already own like many others, thats what i dont get and i was asking a legit question

I wasnt trying to shit on the game or anyone who has it

yea, if its just being used to recreate shit thats already out then I agree theres no point.

If I do ever cop it im trying to create my own original games

Nah bro you should of came harder than this

Lurks wife left him a long time ago

thats why hes always on here, plus when the last time you seen him post a picture of them together? he used to do that shit but now not so much :think2:
Lol how long u had this in the tuck but couldnt figure out when to pull it?

Ahhh so you being dense

This would be a good example If you couldn’t play dozens and dozens of other “recreations” and games that aren’t “recreations” in addition to creating your own unique game

This would be a good example If you couldn’t play dozens and dozens of other “recreations” and games that aren’t “recreations” in addition to creating your own unique game
Well obviously motherfucka I ain't talking about you if you in fact play original content

C'mon nigga

Well obviously motherfucka I ain't talking about you if you in fact play original content

C'mon nigga
Lol you was giving one aspect and it would be valid if the game was only that one aspect

Now apologize to me and buy the game

(I could tell it’s something your daughter might like)

Lol how long u had this in the tuck but couldnt figure out when to pull it?

here go a small clip of me telling myself it was time to pull the trigger

I just wish there were more people here to see it

Lol you was giving one aspect and it would be valid if the game was only that one aspect

Now apologize to me and buy the game

(I could tell it’s something your daughter might like)
I'ma cop it for the last reason you stated

Back