Welcome To aBlackWeb

PLAYSTATION Dreams

Here’s a few clips

giphy.gif

Well, don't forget to add a part where the the DC natives try to convince you that Go-Go as a form of music isn't just niggas taking popular songs and making them all sound the same.
If you put Wale in it in some capacity i might check it out
Wait... y’all know I meant the Department of motor vehicles right? Lol

Unless u make it where you at the DMV to do a drivers license test and everything that goes wrong can cause they trying to keep you from passing

like u got random cows in the road, dogs, road construction that slows you down, etc.. etc and make it a time challenge too where people get a badge (silver, goold, bronze) or some kind of stamp on their license for completing it in a certain time

Unless u make it where you at the DMV to do a drivers license test and everything that goes wrong can cause they trying to keep you from passing

like u got random cows in the road, dogs, road construction that slows you down, etc.. etc and make it a time challenge too where people get a badge (silver, goold, bronze) or some kind of stamp on their license for completing it in a certain time
Nah fam ima make niggas wait in multiple lines to get frustrated

As the game lol

Picked this up the same day it dropped. I see the same problem LBP had in that they gotta find a way to bring you back to the game from time to time. LBP was cool when you knew what you were looking for and it was well made. It had so many trash levels tho I lost interest. Everyone's vibe in Dreams is going to be different which can be hit or miss. Mario Maker has the benefit of telling you its a Mario style platformer whereas Dreams can be anything you want. Right community get behind it and it can be big but LBP fell off after the DLC dried up.

Nah fam ima make niggas wait in multiple lines to get frustrated

As the game lol

So will it be more like u playing as a DMV worker and trying to see how many people you can piss off and get to leave the line b4 your shift is over? cause this would be cool too

and u put lil bubbles over their heads w/ funny speech of what they thinking n shit

So will it be more like u playing as a DMV worker and trying to see how many people you can piss off and get to leave the line b4 your shift is over? cause this would be cool too

and u put lil bubbles over their heads w/ funny speech of what they thinking n shit

Lol idk didn’t think that hard but the way the game is set up you can just come in and start creating there’s this whole tutorial that I don’t have the patience for.

I did play this dream called “get the cheese” that was so dumb but entertaining it took me a half an hr to finish

Back