Welcome To aBlackWeb

COMMUNITY Dreams, Nightmares, and Sleep paralysis... share your experiences

Long read but I like keeping track of my dreams this way.

I had a moment similar to what you see in a horror movie. A scene where the character has a nightmare that he/she is about to be attacked by some monster but then wakes up. When the character turns their view to the side, the monster is there and really attacks.

So I was dozing off in my recliner so I move to my bed. So I fall face first two my bed. My knees to feet were hanging off the bed, pointing to my TV. I didnt plan on staying like that but I ended going to sleep in seconds. Im dreaming im in the movie "the ring", but im at my house.

So, I only have minutes before that dead girl comes for me. Im yelling for people. Yell for my mom, lol. Aint no one in the house. So I started getting real scared. Time was now up. Usually, a dead girl crawls out of your TV and kills you.

I then start to wake up mid rem sleep. So my body is weak and slow responding. My eyes are blurry but I begin to see. Im staring at my recliner. So I begin to relax more and think it was only a nightmare. So I slowly move my head and see, from the corner of my eye, only light from my TV and no sound. Just like the movie ring. I can only see the corner of my TV and not the actual screen. I instantly panic cause I think the bitch actually is about come out the TV. Note, im just coming out of rem sleep so im not thinking fully. So I struggle to get strength back in my body to move. Once I do, I turn all the way around to see I just fell asleep with my TV on and it was just a screensaver on my TV.

@TTBF

I just had one of those lucid dreams you be talking bout. This probably the second time in life. This shit dope. I controlled everything. I sling shot off a tree into the air and started flying around. The land started to unroll like that scene in Inception. Once i thought of something, it happened. I was very aware I was dreaming.

@TTBF

I just had one of those lucid dreams you be talking bout. This probably the second time in life. This shit dope. I controlled everything. I sling shot off a tree into the air and started flying around. The land started to unroll like that scene in Inception. Once i thought of something, it happened. I was very aware I was dreaming.

Can't wait till I have another one.

@TTBF

Can't wait till I have another one.
Do y'all do anything special to induce them? I get vivid dreams, but as soon as I'm aware, I wake up.

Do y'all do anything special to induce them? I get vivid dreams, but as soon as I'm aware, I wake up.

I don't think so. When I was younger I'd have them almost every night, then I started smoking weed and having them less frequently, then after high-school came alcohol and other shit and I rarely have them anymore.

Still remember my last one.

3FHOLRF2FJEPLOR4LUHELLCUOQ.jpg

Gave that big nigga the fucking hands. 😤

Not really. I have only dont this twice. I dream alot but cant control it. Only thing I try to do is think of something I want to dream of before I go to sleep. Works maybe 1 out of 10 times, lol.

Lately I've been sleeping hard as shit. I went 8 years without ever hitting REM sleep because I was taking care of my wife, so I'd have to get up almost every hour to help her, sometimes as much as 20 times a night. Even after she passed, I didn't get much sleep 'cause I slept on the couch for the next year and a coupe of months and had to turn about every hour or so.

Now I've been sleeping in a bed for the last 4 months and shit has been lovely, I dream every night but once in a while I "come to the surface" while still stuck in a dream. Like, I'm dreaming, and I'm 100% aware that I'm dreaming, and I have to say something to someone in the dream, but in order to do it I have to come up from dreaming and speak it out of my actual mouth... And I do just that, and I can hear myself talking, I'm aware of it, I can feel my mouth moving and everything, but I'm still dreaming and I know it and after I say whatever, I fully sink back into the dream, still completely aware of what just happened.

One time I even opened my eyes, saw that I was still in my room, but still said something and dropped back deep into the dream.

My dreams are always full of violence. Even when I put on my peaceful song list, I end up rumbling.

Yes I have had the sleep paralysis and lucid dream but not in a long time...I got used to the paralysis..just focus on moving body parts one at a time..fingers or times as mentioned... and forth lucid dreams I e had dreams so good if could remember just half of em I would be filthy rich from the novels.and movies based.on em..

I wonder if the sleep paralysis is a blood circulatory issue?

There was one dream I had when I was younger that has always stuck with me. I was walking down the street on day. There was another street that was about to connect with the one I was on like a V shape. There was another person walking on that street. When the two streets connected, he grabbed me, white wings came from his body, and we started to fly into the clouds. I always believed that this was a sign that I would be going to heaven. I don't want this to start a "do you believe in heaven or hell" type of thing.

I had multiple dreams last night since I kept waking up. A few were pleasant but of course the one I remember was a nightmare. Another sleep paralysis moment but I havent had this in months

I was sleeping on my side. Then I saw a black dehydrated, dried up arm rest on the side of my stomach. Not that I could but I didnt want to turn around and see what was beside me. Only thing I could move were my eyes.

If I could make sounds, this would be me

I had multiple dreams last night since I kept waking up. A few were pleasant but of course the one I remember was a nightmare. Another sleep paralysis moment but I havent had this in months

I was sleeping on my side. Then I saw a black dehydrated, dried up arm rest on the side of my stomach. Not that I could but I didnt want to turn around and see what was beside me. Only thing I could move were my eyes.

If I could make sounds, this would be me

Crazy.

Back