Welcome To aBlackWeb

Poll Drake's Trajectory Prediction

What Will Drake's Trajectory Be?

• He'll Continue To Dominate The Charts

• He'll Continue To Sell, But Not With The Same Dominance

• His Streams & Sells Will Drop Dramatically

Results are only viewable after voting.
Shit was goin cold for him anyway. Just look at how most ppl are talking about the last few products. Why you think he posted his peen? This beef shit makes it even easier for you to see that this is a 40 yr old Jewish Canadian still out here whining that 20 year old girls don't understand him. His momentum will keep him relevant for awhile & Lucien gone buy as many streams as necessary to recoup his 450..but it's never going back to how it was at the peak.
The evils of Lucy were all around...

@Dwayne

I loved Daytona

But the follow up came and went

While he had some introspective raps, I would like to see him exercise his lyrical ability and give more of that

So. He has no “growth”

Which don’t matter anyways

Kendrick been rapping on the same topic his whole career. So did he have growth or is he the same dude from 10+ years ago

The whole conversation is dumb. I used to subscribe to it too

You're also mistaking growth for talking about different topics. You can show growth as well by approaching the same subjects with a different perspective. Drake still raps with the perspective of someone in their 20s and he's damn near 40. The topics ain't even as much of a problem as the content of his actual lyrics sometimes. He has the ability to do better more often than he has for a while now.

Even without the beef i was thinking Drake would continue to sell & top the charts but the era of dominance he had between 2015-2020 was over. His last 3-4 albums were mid, he doesn’t really try anymore, he doesn’t make the HUGE hits like he used too & the public overtime will simply get over it and move on to the next big artist.

Back