What Will Drake's Trajectory Be?

• He'll Continue To Dominate The Charts

• He'll Continue To Sell, But Not With The Same Dominance

• His Streams & Sells Will Drop Dramatically

Results are only viewable after voting.

Goldie

Kobe With The Pivot
Site Owner
What do you think Drake's trajectory will be after losing arguably the greatest battle of alltime, in the fashion that he did?

I think shits different now. I might be an out of touch old head, so if im wrong, im wrong.

I feel like in 2024 mfers dont care like we did in the late 90s and 2000s. Imo if Drake releases some hot shit that, mfers gon bump it.

Hes still gonna be known as the guy that lost and got humbled, but let Drakes next shit be fire and mfers will forgive.

One thing though, Kendrick cemented his spot as the #1 of their era, so Kendrick can sell 1 record and Drake can sell 10 mil, and Kendrick still will go down as the #1 of their era. Drake lost out on that forever.

But he'll still sell imo if the next joint fire.

I think shits different now. I might be an out of touch old head, so if im wrong, im wrong.

I feel like in 2024 mfers dont care like we did in the late 90s and 2000s. Imo if Drake releases some hot shit that, mfers gon bump it.

Hes still gonna be known as the guy that lost and got humbled, but let Drakes next shit be fire and mfers will forgive.

One thing though, Kendrick cemented his spot as the #1 of their era, so Kendrick can sell 1 record and Drake can sell 10 mil, and Kendrick still will go down as the #1 of their era. Drake lost out on that forever.

But he'll still sell imo if the next joint fire.
sound crazy asf...nobody cares about a battle won on lies and bias...as long as Drake is alive kendrick CANT outsell him lmaoo he's not versatile enough...its Chess not checkers..you crazy asf if you think Drake doesnt have a plan for this little guy

we'll have to find out in real time

we never seen an artist dominate the way he did for over 10yrs to then take an L like this

Alright folks over doing it now lmaoo Drake will be straight. His fan base mostly don't give a fuck. Next summer/fall smash is business as usual tho he is at moving toward the end of your average time at the top.

Back