Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

Says the nigga that took me off IGNORE just for the purpose of being able to defend his man-crush.

Aint shit changed, Suplex Yourself.

Crawl back into your Hidy Hole.

You haven't been on ignore.

You accuse a nigga you don't know of pedophilia behind a screen name because you don't like his music.

And even tho you scream as loud as you can that you hate him you seem to know all his moves.

I don't have the problem.

You haven't been on ignore.

You accuse a nigga you don't know of pedophilia behind a screen name because you don't like his music.

And even tho you scream as loud as you can that you hate him you seem to know all his moves.

I don't have the problem.

Bro...

Calling me out for being consistent in my hate for Drake dont phase me... You gon stress yourself out and imagine it's me causing that shit then beef with me about that too.

I have put YEARS of effort into my hate and am not ashamed of it.

Try another angle.

Maybe start working on your out for when that nigga get busted.

And its bigger than his music, something about that dude just dont sit right with me.

Aint my fault he has proved me right year after year... Thats his.

Bro...

Calling me out for being consistent in my hate for Drake dont phase me... You gon stress yourself out and imagine it's me causing that shit then beef with me about that too.

I have put YEARS of effort into my hate and am not ashamed of it.

Try another angle.

Maybe start working on your out for when that nigga get busted.

And its bigger than his music, something about that dude just dont sit right with me.

Aint my fault he has proved me right year after year... Thats his.

What have you said that's been proven right?

Lmao. Fucking delusional. Wasn't he supposed to fall off and disappear like 7-8 years ago according to you?

What have you said that's been proven right?

Lmao. Fucking delusional. Wasn't he supposed to fall off and disappear like 7-8 years ago according to you?

See? You've acknowledged my dedication to shitting on the kid... Thereby making this a pointless interaction.

Which means there is literally nothing you can say that will make me chill.

A bunch of enablers.

We been down this road with Chris Stokes, Marques Houston, Bambatta, KRS-One, Pleasure P and R.Kelly...

History dictates where there is smoke there is fire.

I'd rather not give the elite that much benefit of the doubt, they will constantly fail you.
Fwiw, raz b came out and said he lied on Stokes.

Take from that what you will

Fwiw, raz b came out and said he lied on Stokes.

Take from that what you will
Did Marques?

I operate on the principle that if you are caught in a compromising position with a child or teenager then that shit aint on accident or some extenuating circumstance.

Kinda like accidentally cheating.

You dont accidentally kiss a teenager on the back of her neck... You seek it out.

Did Marques?

I operate on the principle that if you are caught in a compromising position with a child or teenager then that shit aint on accident or some extenuating circumstance.

Kinda like accidentally cheating.

You dont accidentally kiss a teenager on the back of her neck... You seek it out.
Not sure

But valid points

8 pages of speculation.......... Texting a 13 year you have no relationship to other than being industry friends " I miss you so much" is a lil weird tho heavy emphasis on the so part.

But seeing how this industry is it's hard not to look at celebs funny with there interaction with kids

But Millie seems to always act way older than she actually is she might be the predator

8 pages of speculation.......... Texting a 13 year you have no relationship to other than being industry friends " I miss you so much" is a lil weird tho heavy emphasis on the so part.

But seeing how this industry is it's hard not to look at celebs funny with there interaction with kids

But Millie seems to always act way older than she actually is she might be the predator

Nigga did you just describe the plot to The Orphan?!?!

BWAHAHAHA

There is no reason a grown ass man should be texting a 13 year old girl anything unless that grown ass man is her father, grown brother, cousin, or other relative. I don't give a shit what industry they're in, all communications with a child needs to go through that child's parents.

Back