Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

until there's some leaked texts or recordings of him saying weirdo shit like "haha you're so mature for your age. I wish women my age were like you, they're soooo immature"

it's nothing more than potentially a little weird. He might just be saying the same friendly shit your dentist would say to you, "oh congrats! really like what you're doing! how's the family?"

A bunch of enablers.

We been down this road with Chris Stokes, Marques Houston, Bambatta, KRS-One, Pleasure P and R.Kelly...

History dictates where there is smoke there is fire.

I'd rather not give the elite that much benefit of the doubt, they will constantly fail you.
The difference is they was working "intimately" with them ppl they were molesting. Around them a lot...acting like father figures.

There's nothing here that suggests anything other than fake ass "hey I like your work how you doin" type shit is goin on.

word, it's not like they said "drake's such a nice guy, I sleepover at his house all the time!"

being friendly =/= grooming someone

y'all the type to claim the old lady at the park being nice to a lil kid is about to kidnap him

We won't truly know if Drakes a pedo until she turns 18.

If they some how become an item after that then hell yea that nigga was a pedo all along and could of been pulling a Tyga the whole time (flying her to places where the age limit is low as fuck) just so they could be together.

i dont know man

The difference is they was working "intimately" with them ppl they were molesting. Around them a lot...acting like father figures.

There's nothing here that suggests anything other than fake ass "hey I like your work how you doin" type shit is goin on.

Bruh i aint willing to let out that much rope for the nigga to hang himself with.

Yall might, but not me.

Nigga fishin and yall wanna call it networking, cut it out.

A bunch of enablers.

We been down this road with Chris Stokes, Marques Houston, Bambatta, KRS-One, Pleasure P and R.Kelly...

I'd rather not give the elite that much benefit of the doubt, they will constantly fail you.
Don't throw KRS in that pot. Nobody ever accused him of doing shit.

A bunch of enablers.

Nigga shut up
Aren't u still waiting on the zombie apocalypse

Bruh i aint willing to let out that much rope for the nigga to hang himself with.

Yall might, but not me.

Nigga fishin and yall wanna call it networking, cut it out.
If this go beyond texts and photo ops I'm with you. I ain't seen nothin but hollywood fake shit so that's what I'm judging it as. Unless it goes further that's all I got.

A bunch of enablers.

All jokes and my stanning schtick aside your disgusting.

You need a punch in your fucking mouth.

Last edited by a moderator:
If this go beyond texts and photo ops I'm with you. I ain't seen nothin but hollywood fake shit so that's what I'm judging it as. Unless it goes further that's all I got.

I get you. Just dont agree, too many instances where we done had to give the kid the side eye.
All jokes and my stanning schtick aside your disgusting.

You need a punch in your fucking mouth.
Man...

I am going to roast the fuck outta you when I'm proven right.

You wanna stop The Shining?

You can't stop The Shining...

No.

What does a 30 year old miss about a 13 year old?

Help me out.

Help me understand why a grown ass man would say that to child that aint his.

Beautiful women that have to sign a NDA?

The same dude that couldnt take rhianna's no as answer and had to get curbed?

Niggas is whole fans out here. Lmao. I didn't even know this shit.

Niggas is whole fans out here. Lmao. I didn't even know this shit.

Says the nigga that took me off IGNORE just for the purpose of being able to defend his man-crush.

Aint shit changed, Suplex Yourself.

"Imma need yall to keep the same energy"

Suplex yourself you fucking crybaby.

I been doing this since the old IC, fuck you fuck drake and fuck poorly drawn owls that look like doodles during group assignments.

Fuck your favorite tempura battered rapper

Shit you ain't a mod no more I can just put you on ignore. Peace.

Crawl back into your Hidy Hole.

Back