Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

It took you longer to create this post than it would have taken you to do a quick Google search before boldly conversing about a word you "thought" you knew the meaning of. How you thought that, without having ever read anything about it, only you know.

Wait, did you call the DOJ's definition of grooming "the dark web definition"? Keep going. Please.
But I didn't.....now what?

MelodicGraciousAmericanindianhorse-max-1mb.gif

The internet tough talk. Gotta love it. Keep the feelings coming, little fella.
If being told to 'shut up' is internet tough talk then you may wanna re-examine who in they feelings. Sensitivity is within you my friend

Shall we continue to respond to see who'll stop first
x4sJhwC.gif

If being told to 'shut up' is internet tough talk then you may wanna re-examine who in they feelings. Sensitivity is within you my friend

Shall we continue to respond to see who'll stop first
View attachment 587995

Nah I just know a you wouldn't dare say it to me in the real world. Hence "internet tough talk". This is your safe space. Nice spin attempt though.

How deep would you say you're currently in your feelings though? Ankle? Calf? I'm thinking waist. But keep going. It's entertaining.

Nah I just know a you wouldn't dare say it to me in the real world. Hence "internet tough talk". This is your safe space. Nice spin attempt though.

How deep would you say you're currently in your feelings though? Ankle? Calf? I'm thinking waist. But keep going. It's entertaining.
tenor (10).gif

That's secret to my magic trick, I'm always in my feelings

So it is waist deep. Thought so. Feelings are cool to visit but you shouldn't stay there.

And don't try to act like I'm distracting you from that post up there either.
@Black_Samson a stand up man and a good dude but he talking out his ass. Pretty Ricky???? Really?

Y'all can choose to accept we didn't share the definition of the word at face value or you don't. Either way......

tumblr_c8b0d62a6c67937213b65f3b81425df0_9249e3f9_400.gif

Nigga that shit has always meant some pedophile shit.

Unless this another word everybody else knows what it means, 'cept you boot niggas

You quoted like a whole Chicago poster didn’t know that word was exclusively used for predators.

We already said multiple times we understand it now.

Damn bruh. Let us live

Nigga that shit has always meant some pedophile shit.

Unless this another word everybody else knows what it means, 'cept you boot niggas

There are a few definitions to the word grooming but based on this thread title it should be crystal clear in what context "grooming" is being used.

lol I think he says "section needs more tings in here" but I heard that yesterday listening and was like

jayz-awkward.gif

the folks who say he's a groomer will eat that shit up

Back