Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake's "Friendship" With "Eleven" From Stranger Things

This a lil extra

This is cool. If that's your definition thats fair.....depending tho

I never used the word groomed before just always thought it was applied differently like making your S/O better putting in new places to be better. After Whis posted how it’s actually used…. I ain’t saying that shit ever again.

Chicity trying to play devil's advocate to a gotdamn kiddie diddler

Ole "it's not pedophilia if it's a teenager" lookin ass

We all know there's a difference, guess what dipshit? We don't care.
And here come Johnny Come Lately with his two cents no one asked for

Myself and @Dwayne already said we fumbled the term and wont be using in the context of adults

Beat ya ya little drum elsewhere

And here come Johnny Come Lately with his two cents no one asked for

Myself and @Dwayne already said we fumbled the term and wont be using in the context of adults

Beat ya ya little drum elsewhere

The fact that yall's awareness was so gotdamn low is unacceptable.

How the fuck could you have a "well hold on a minute let's think about this" moment in a thread such as this?

What the freudian fuck is wrong with yall?!

The fact that yall's awareness was so gotdamn low is unacceptable.

How the fuck could you have a "well hold on a minute let's think about this" moment in a thread such as this?

What the freudian fuck is wrong with yall?!
16yo...dating a 20yo....in hollywood no less

Tell me why I should give a flying fuck

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Nigga you made a bad call. Just cause you trying to get out in front of it don't mean you aint finna get fried up for it.

You aint special.
YOu maDe A baD.....
Ahhhhh shut up

Going forward, it would probably make sense to at least know the definition of the word you're having a conversation about.
GoiNg fOrWarD. It WoU...

Ahhh shut up also

View attachment 587963

But continue to pat yaselves on the back some more because you knew the dark web definition 'grooming'

Again, thanks for the info

It took you longer to create this post than it would have taken you to do a quick Google search before boldly conversing about a word you "thought" you knew the meaning of. How you thought that, without having ever read anything about it, only you know.

Wait, did you call the DOJ's definition of grooming "the dark web definition"? Keep going. Please.

Back