Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Scorpion Album Thread

Scorpion

• Total voters
Bruh.....I read on here Ye was #1 and had every song on the top 20 and yet I didn't hear it on the radio or on the street when it was released.

There's no 'acting'. I don't hear this album or see it talked about outside of this thread.

I give to shits cause I'm not playing the shit personally. I merely thought the clips was funny cause I don't hear the song. Seems to me like this Keke song gonna blow cause of social media much like Black Beatles

Lmaoooooo who told you the bolded?

Those two songs have been on the radio for months. I don't even know they on the album because I only listened to that 14th song about his kid. Because of this thread

I ain't gotta lie about hearing Drake or not ya'll. With the hype of how much he sold and his streams I expect to be EVERYWHERE and it's not in this small part of SC

I ain't saying it's ain't big album, I'm just say I ain't heard it. That's it *new joints* Like that

Hell I heard ApeShit the very next day. I've heard Reborn at the bar and a lounge

Bruh said it's not bumping in SC.
Yo you my nigga and I rate you but shut up nigga

Man go to hell lol

The polls says this shit meh

I won't pretend to be a Drake fan so I know this shit trash

Adding to the fact ain't NO double disc good....i'll see myself out

the hip-hop stations on siriusxm are playing a different song on the hour

not even an exaggeration, they literally advertise it that way

I figured out where my disdain for drake comes from!

Lionel Richie.

I cant stand lionel richie a high yella bastard that is in denial about who he is, makes hoe ass moves and got his ass kicked by his woman

I'm in NYC and I haven't heard this shit on the streets either. I only heard one song (the one wit the Nicki sample) personally because my boy played it on youtube. Never even heard that supposedly over played God's Plan shit to this day. Did hear that Nice track weeks ago.

I don't fuck with radio or clubs but all I hear coming out of people's cars up here is Bad Bunny, Ozuna and classic spanish shit. If it's rap it's either old school ny shit (DMX, Big) or Teriyaki 69. Not even Retardi is getting any play out here like that and these dominicans love that tired ass bird.

It's weird too cause they're bandwagon hip hop listeners at most but they're not even giving the "king and queen" of sales any burn at all. All they ever follow is trendy english raps. Seems off. Honestly it just seems to me that people are caring less and less about mainstream rap like Drake or Cardi B and going for other urban sounds like these wack ass "latin trap" bozos. Seems like an overall trend. At least out here. White people trying to seem "hip" and social media is the only time I see them even brought up.

6-9 and bad bunny got the street popping?

New York fall of is legendary

Niggas need a 60 for 60

Niggas really writing titangraphs trying to downplay the most streamed album ever.
That's what you were up doing last night.
Let me leave you niggas alone. Lmao.

6-9 and bad bunny got the street popping?

New York fall of is legendary

Niggas need a 60 for 60

It is what is. Lots of fuck people here. Even rap radio caters to all that bullshit. Look at DJ Camilo over at Hot 97 smh.

Lmao you hurt but I only posted facts.
The only one bleeding pussy juice all over this thread is you. Getting overtly defensive over the most trivial things like a girl regardless of their truth. Once again that screen name fits like a glove. Keep it.

Just because y'all don't hear the album all over the place doesn't mean it still didn't go platinum in the first week lmao. If you don't like Drake and don't listen to him of course you not gonna hear it because you're not actively trying to hear him. God's Plan is all over the radio but how many people actually listen to the radio ? LOLOLOLOL niggas man...

Logic has platinum albums but I guarantee most of y'all don't even fuck with him and if I made a thread asking niggas to rate him (be it lyrically or whatever) it wouldn't go past 10 posts LOLOL. It's the internet age where you can reach more people through music, and sell more records. I don't hear Nicki Minaj on the radio well no shit cuz I don't listen to Nicki Minaj or radio nor am I looking for her.

I don't care about Drake either way. I don't know 99% of his music from a hole in a wall.

However I know a lot of his fans and except for one I haven't heard any of them even bump a skit off this joint in the whip when I'm outside. I wouldn't have even brought that up but Chi's post opened the lane for that kind of anectdote. I speak on what I see and 80% of the time im not home. I'm out in the streets somewhere.

Mind you Aubrey doesn't need NYC to sell. Nobody does. NYC is filled with broke people who live beyond their means. They don't buy records or pay for streaming service subscription in general anyway.

A win is a win, doxnt matter if the limped across the finish line.

As long as it got there.

Clown his lyrics, clown his idiosyncrasies but you cant deny the kids work ethic.

As much as it pains me to acknowledge it, he does have that above average work ethic that keeps him being shown in a consistent way.

I'm sure it is. Remember social media's reach is global. The streets are not. I've seen "In My Feelings" brought up in here (this forum is social media) but have yet to hear it in real life anywhere.

All I'm saying is I have yet to hear anyone play anything in the NYC streets (I regularly hang in BX and BK outside of Uptown) that wasn't that Nice track or that joint with the Nicki sample that sounds like a Trip Hop beat. That doesn't mean there isn't someone probably playing it in a street out in Toronto or somewhere in Cali either.

Right now outside my window I hear an Anthony Santos bachata on one side and the Get Money remix on the other. That doesn't mean there probably isn't some girl out in Long Island playing this album right now at this minute. All I'm saying is I don't hear that shit wherever I'm around and the kid has fans in those areas because 89% of the people I know are casual rap fans at best. They listen to what Flex forces down their throats.

Back