Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Honestly, Nevermind

Man, Starboy went 4X Platinum in the US. Drake's shit is just basura.

Yeah, but he's the biggest male pop artist.

You can tell what artists were thinking when making their albums when you look at their stage show.

His set for his concerts in Europe was different than America. For America, he was doing his Hip Hop shit and his Michael Jackson rip offs.

In Europe bruh was singing Rockin, False Alarm, Stargirl Interlude and Ordinary Life.

Most of StarBoy was for the International Market and his albums since has been geared towards that market. He'll do one Hip Hop song for America and dip out.

Michael Jackson did the same shit in his career. By the time Dangerous came around, he wasn't focused on the American market.

Shit, even Elvis did the same thing.

Americans have a very narrow taste in music and art in general and there's really not much growth here.

You make it in America and then you look outward.

Last edited:
Teach These Guys Unc lol smh

I'm tryna tell 'em lol

If you wanna be a male pop star, you only need to do three things.

1. Make It in America.
2. Capture the hearts and minds of women.
3. Capture the international market.

Drake gave us If You Are Reading This It's Too Late and What A Time to Be Alive, he ain't really been interested in the American market since.

Drake been using hip hop to get on and stay hot in his heart hes a pop singer. All the other shit is just show

Last time I seen dude he was singing on stage with the Backstreet Boys and wearing a shirt that said I‘m not a rapper

Drake been using hip hop to get on and stay hot in his heart hes a pop singer. All the other shit is just show

Last time I seen dude he was singing on stage with the Backstreet Boys and wearing a shirt that said I‘m not a rapper

Back