Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Drake Drops 2 1/2 New Tracks

test
Frat brother real nigga that brother. We just upped the score give me dap brother.

I asked a simple question to which you answered with a sly question in the guise of ā€œoh you just hatinā€ Jesus Christ go ahead and police all things Drake in peace

Shit sounds like a Background Music EP.

I expect to be hearing these in "urban" and "suburban" clothing stores and NBA2k.

I have no dog in the fight but maybe this his version of when Wayne committed to no longer writing raps and went in the booth and spit the last of his writtens and rose from the ashes like a Phoenix

I'ma keep a few cause I like em. Hopefully this is the start of a new chapter for him musically

Nah itā€™s typical got roasted on the forum so he gon keep himself secluded to the reactions feature to ensure the block ainā€™t too hot. Then when he can tell folks forgot about what he got exposed for then he will return to posting.

We have all seen this behavior before.

Nah itā€™s typical got roasted on the forum so he gon keep himself secluded to the reactions feature to ensure the block ainā€™t too hot. Then when he can tell folks forgot about what he got exposed for then he will return to posting.

We have all seen this behavior before.
šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚ itā€™s not that serious the new songs are just repetitive you Drake fans are always in your feelings

Never thought I'd see the day where Drake is fighting for relevancy

None of the tracks he dropped since the beef hit

He rapped over the BBL Drizzy beat and nobody cared

He dropped 100 GB that shit came and went

Now he trying to hype up round 2 of a fight thats been in the books

Guy got Ja Rule'd bad but he aint giving up easy gotta give him that

:hahaha:

Never thought I'd see the day where Drake is fighting for relevancy

None of the tracks he dropped since the beef hit

He rapped over the BBL Drizzy beat and nobody cared

He dropped 100 GB that shit came and went

Now he trying to hype up round 2 of a fight thats been in the books