Welcome To aBlackWeb

FEATURED Drake Drops 2 1/2 New Tracks

test
I like Drake but these are not the moves right now. He should’ve fell back and let the people miss him.
This is the rhetoric of niggas that don't like Drake. Why would anyone that truly enjoys his music want him to go away. Especially at his age now.

Nah imma need these loosies and features then imma watch my goat go over there with partynextdoor and give us the rnb slaps, then he gone drop another scary hours prolly w them conductor joints and just when you niggas think the coast is clear my goat gonna come back around with the slaps for the summer.

Yall goats can't do that.

tacos-de.gif

These just sound like all the other uninspired shit he's been doing for the last several years except now he's adding lyrics waffling about how he "survived" the beef and how unbothered he is. But Drake fans will like it so 🤷‍♂️

This is the rhetoric of niggas that don't like Drake. Why would anyone that truly enjoys his music want him to go away. Especially at his age now.

Nah imma need these loosies and features then imma watch my goat go over there with partynextdoor and give us the rnb slaps, then he gone drop another scary hours prolly w them conductor joints and just when you niggas think the coast is clear my goat gonna come back around with the slaps for the summer.

Yall goats can't do that.
Aight man…

Back