Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leak Drake Drops 100GB of Unreleased Content

What the fuck are you talking about? 100 gigs is the size of a AAA video game. There's 3 songs under less than 30mb.

You niggas want to hate on this nigga so much you lose common sense.
Bruh, I’m not hating on Drake, but to someone as invested as you it might seem that way. Go back to the Drake/Kendrick thread, I barely even posted.

My point is, is there anything in this 100gb that is any different from what he’s already given us. Looks like that answer is no.

But if you like Drake’s music so much you don’t mind another 100gb of the same that’s cool. If I don’t that’s cool too.

Bruh, I’m not hating on Drake, but to someone as invested as you it might seem that way. Go back to the Drake/Kendrick thread, I barely even posted.

My point is, is there anything in this 100gb that is any different from what he’s already given us. Looks like that answer is no.

But if you like Drake’s music so much you don’t mind another 100gb of the same that’s cool. If I don’t that’s cool too.
There's 100 gigs of bts footage. That's the difference. You sound dumb my nigga.

There's 100 gigs of bts footage. That's the difference. You sound dumb my nigga.
I sound uninformed because I don’t care enough to peep it for myself. Which is why I was seeking clarity from a Drake fan such as yourself. But you’d rather pop off at the mouth instead.

Now that I know it’s mainly BTS footage, I care even less. I don’t give a fuck about seeing Drake BTS.

I sound uninformed because I don’t care enough to peep it for myself. Which is why I was seeking clarity from a Drake fan such as yourself. But you’d rather pop off at the mouth instead.

Now that I know it’s mainly BTS footage, I care even less. I don’t give a fuck about seeing Drake BTS.
🦶🏿🪨's

Just in here talking for the sake of talking. Move from me.

Last edited:
Somebody needs to throw this on YouTube or something because ain’t nobody got time for that but I am curious ,no Diddy

Why he dropping music for free`?
200.gif

Back