Welcome To aBlackWeb

Leak Drake Drops 100GB of Unreleased Content

Unless it’s a response to Kendrick (which won’t happen) or a proper new solo single (which he hasn’t done since Heart Part 6) no one other than die hards are gonna care about this more than for a few seconds. I don’t think Drake does something like this if he won the battle.

denzel-washington.gif

Perhaps a smart move. He still the biggest rapper out and does the biggest numbers streaming wise regardless of whatever bias or feelings negatively people have. The quality and consistency(in a good way) of his work is important.

Not everything these niggas do needs a deep dive.

You guys are exhausting. Where do some of you find the time to monitor and dissect every move (incorrectly at that) of a nigga you hate.

It's 3 tracks and some bts footage.

I suppose I should be used to some of yall just being weird ass niggas by now tho.

We already got 100gb of Drake, don’t need another 100gb.

I’m sure it sounds good but I’m also sure it sounds like the last 100gb.

This is the exact weird type shit I mean.
I don’t have a dog in the fight either way. Is it not 100gb of the same sound he’s given us for the past 10 years or not?

I’m not listening so seeking insight from those who actually did. Matter of fact, post the songs that disputes my claim.

I don’t have a dog in the fight either way. Is it not 100gb of the same sound he’s given us for the past 10 years or not?

I’m not listening so seeking insight from those who actually did. Matter of fact, post the songs that disputes my claim.
What the fuck are you talking about? 100 gigs is the size of a AAA video game. There's 3 songs under less than 30mb.

You niggas want to hate on this nigga so much you lose common sense.

Or they won’t

Ye just dropped and no one cares

The landscape is changing niggas better get back to promoting shit properly and showing fans some respect
Cause Ye is fuckin nuts. Nobody wanna fuck with him anymore.
Can't remember the last time he dropped something worth bumpin on my car radio

I actually think this is the best bit of strategy from him yet. It would have been more impactful if he didn’t do all the goofy shit before this, but dumping this out as a “remember all the good memories I gave ya?,” is smooth. Him talking all that gangster shit on the new 21 and Thugger track is a bit of a miss. I saw so many “I like Drake with the melodies, I don’t like Drake when he act tough,” responses. That’s anecdotal, of course, but it still may be too soon for that energy from him.

Back