Welcome To aBlackWeb

OUT NOW Drake - Certified Lover Boy

Rate CLB

Results are only viewable after voting.
Therein lies the problem lol

You've been waiting for a classic album instead of just rocking with it and seeing if over time, it gains classic status.
I get what you're saying but I think he meant moreso waiting for an album with the quality level of something that could be classic. A wack or alright isn't album isn't going to suddenly become classic after a few years, but a great album could.

I get what you're saying but I think he meant moreso waiting for an album with the quality level of something that could be classic. A wack or alright isn't album isn't going to suddenly become classic after a few years, but a great album could.

Time can change an album from really good to great. But not a ok album to a classic. He got caught up in thinking I was just hatin for no reason. I enjoy Drake music, but clearly understand what his albums are about n what he is aiming at.

Time can change an album from really good to great. But not a ok album to a classic. He got caught up in thinking I was just hatin for no reason. I enjoy Drake music, but clearly understand what his albums are about n what he is aiming at.
I didn't think you were hating ftr

I was really wrong about this. Donda is better than this shit.

If you subtract all the weirdo shit on Donda like that fuck nigha anthem Moon. Donda is slightly better than this CLB joint. Drake rapping tho punchlines nice I'll give him that.

Ehh I have to listen to it again the first round I was busy doing other shit

This album is borderline trash just like Donda is.

I put CLB over Donda as an album overall. But, the best songs on Donda are far better than the best songs on CLB. I find myself skipping hella tracks on Donda though. CLB I can play the majority of the songs just a lot aren't anything special if that makes any sense.

Drake disappointed me tho... for the simple fact that he gave himself 9 extra months to craft this bullshit of an album. As weak as this project is, imagine what it would have sounded back in January. SMH.

Hometeam and all but I have to be honest. My opinion of course.

I feel like these should have heavy asterisks next time them but I understand

Back