Welcome To aBlackWeb

Drake Breaks Record For Most Weeks At #1

ABW

As “In My Feelings” spends its 10th straight week atop the Billboard Hot 100, Drake continues to rewrite the record books, now overtaking Usher (again) for most weeks at #1 in a single calendar year, with 29 weeks reigning the charts.

Man Drake is not slowing down no time soon. Shit is crazy, I had him falling in a year, but nah. He running out of waves to ride though. My next theory is he gonna ride the DC go go wave or the Chi town/jersey house music shit.

After that, the only thing is left is K Pop, Bollywood music, and Country music.

Man Drake is not slowing down no time soon. Shit is crazy, I had him falling in a year, but nah. He running out of waves to ride though. My next theory is he gonna ride the DC go go wave or the Chi town/jersey house music shit.

After that, the only thing is left is K Pop, Bollywood music, and Country music.

Drake said by 35 which is 2021 that his reign will be over tho remember this song

Nah it’s gonna be Bay music. He flirted with it in the past. But with SOB x RBE emerging he’ll go back and incorporate some of that.

Who has THE number 1 record ?? Michael Jackson ? The Beatles ?

Yeah I thought after album 3 he was going to wane and fade away but he's been so incredibly cautious and keeps reinventing himself. Definitely deserves a pat on the back for longevity and consistent album sales. What's crazy is he's selling even more records as he goes along. Scorpion is at 4x Platinum already
Word?

Nah.... im Saying someone cooking the books.

Niggas ain't buying shit no more

I've listened to drake since '08 with comeback season.

If you told me the nigga would not only still be relevant, but still dominating the game a decade later I wouldnt have believed you.

This niggas run is crazy

What you know about kpop

Don’t need marketing.

The guy just makes shit that make people wanna turn up at parties. As long as he doesn’t stray too far from that formula, he’ll stay on top.

You forgot to mention his ghostwriters.

Drake doesn't come up with those hits by himself.

Y'all some hating ass niggaz
No "machine" can make me or the rest of the world like a song.

And y tf is post malone going platinum? Any nigga buying a post malone album needs to b embarrassed like webbies kids

Y'all some hating ass niggaz
No "machine" can make me or the rest of the world like a song.

And y tf is post malone going platinum? Any nigga buying a post malone album needs to b embarrassed like webbies kids

Wrong. If you hear a song 50X per day it will start to grow on you.

If you never hear a song then you're not gonna buy the album or go to the artist's shows because you don't know who he is.

Nah GNS is right tho, you can tell by the tenure of these so called artists who come and go. It's hard to make a hit song and even harder to get people to like it. You can't name another artist like Michael Jackson, Beyonce, Jay-Z, etc. Who can have consistent number ones and are still relevant in music as someone people demand to hear.

Yeah but Michael Jackson, Beyonce and Jay Z had an army of marketing, advertising and promotion people working for them.

I mean, Reasonable Doubt and Vol 1 were a solid albums, but there were people who were just as good if not better at the time (Mase, DMX) but Jay had the machine behind him, and the social skills.

Also, with a big budget you can hire the hottest producers.

Part of the reason Jay got so big is because of Kanye and Just Blaze.

Back