Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dr. Umar gets exposed ........ again

HE explained why he had to do this......stupid tweet

It's not a stupid tweet because lots of people have valid reasons for going to white professionals to get work done, and he's always painted that as basically betraying the race, but now when he needs something done, it was ok to go to white contractors because the niggas wasn't doing what they were supposed to do.

We've already heard from some of those black contractors, and they've been saying he's full of shit all along. So dude basically throwing black people under the bus and being a hypocrite all at the same time.

Dunno if im rockin with the explanation that he couldnt find ONE black contractor that was above board and not trying to get over but aite..

He found multiple black contractors, and they all came out and said he was the problem.

Needless to say , Umar always has been a master wordsmith. And yes he does speak unquestionable facts about the “black struggle”. He knows exactly what to say to get the masses riled up and hit those emotional chords

With that, I’ll say he surprised in these last couple years, and did the unexpected. He is actually embracing the fact he is a meme and caricature of himself. To great entertainment and comedic effect.

Umar wanted the black contractors to work for free

that’s why shit wasn’t getting done

I bet he paying them cacs though

Exactly, he ain't mention that though. Dude was making videos like "If ya'll were for the cause ya'll would come do this for free." So a couple dudes actually did agree to do the work for free on some volunteer shit, and Umar wouldn't even pay their expenses to travel back and forth to the site.

I don't like Dr. Umar but I appreciate people who are willing to keep the world interesting by not conforming to the politics of their day.

There needs to be space for people's political imagination, not for people wallow in their servitude for power structures and institutions that covertly undermines their potential.

Exactly, he ain't mention that though. Dude was making videos like "If ya'll were for the cause ya'll would come do this for free." So a couple dudes actually did agree to do the work for free on some volunteer shit, and Umar wouldn't even pay their expenses to travel back and forth to the site.

My brother in law said it was a lot of educators who reached out to him and his ego is in the way.

Back