Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dozens of teens caught on camera trashing Jamaican restaurant in Philly

Ok, so..........according to you............I'm a creep and a woman hater.

Despite the fact that it's well-known that I have an affinity for full-figured women.

Got it.

So, how would you characterize someone who pissed in a soda machine at Hardee's...................for 5 years?

View attachment 905085

A people person obviously. And just because you lust after women does not mean you actually like them. Like bro you knew that. You views on sex crimes and feminism shows how you really feel. Lol you were elated they banned abortion.

There is serious lack of respecting perspective on this site.
niggas really think it’s either or with no grey area or different way to see shit.
It’s crazy because those who are constantly saying shit or putting shit in peoples jacket are actually more guilty than the person they blame.
Imma let y’all figure that out but it’s very obvious to me.

It’s crazy because those who are constantly saying shit or putting shit in peoples jacket are actually more guilty than the person they blame.

Kandi Burress sipping tea.gif

niggas really think it’s either or with no grey area or different way to see shit.

Lol you’re also guilty of this as well

That wasn't some random shit like how they were portraying... it was for a reason.

Based on my extensive knowledge of Jamaican restaurants they were either...

1) rude as shit and rolled their eyes at them just for walking in the door
2) out of beef patties for the 3rd time in a row
3) took 45 minutes to get their order out yet the shit tastes like they microwaved it
4) all of the above

This shit is mad funny because its true as soon as saw the thread I’m like niggas finally snapped because bad service

Back