Welcome To aBlackWeb

Dozens of teens caught on camera trashing Jamaican restaurant in Philly

Yall wanna act like I'm making this shit up.

I'm guessing this is a cultural thing, as I have not been around many Jamaican communities. Though there is a weekly farmers market where I live and for reasons I'm still trying to understand, the Jamaican market has the worst customer service imaginable. It is as if they are upset that people want to buy their food. I'm very confused.

It's one thing to be that way in your own space, but in the United States customer service is the heart of business.

People let the streets raise their kids, this is the result. I just sit back and hold out hope for them that they never do anything bad enough that they can't come back from, hoping they grow out of the bullshit. Not too long ago some straight up kids, like barely in to double digit ages, beat an old man to death at like 3 in the morning near Cecil B and Ridge. Shit was all sad.

'cause if they were and some of them lil fucktards got laid to rest then momma and 'nem would be crying on TV talmbout "he/she was a good kid, my baby didn't deserve that!"

No... you ain't see the video??? he/she wasn't a good kid and was killed because of it.

Yea but don’t think it’s a lil too far to kill somebody cause they tore a restaurant up. Like I get it protect your property but I don’t wanna kill somebody cause they broke my soda machine

Yea but don’t think it’s a lil too far to kill somebody cause they tore a restaurant up. Like I get it protect your property but I don’t wanna kill somebody cause they broke my soda machine

That was quite a bit more than breaking the pop machine. That was a whole ass mob of muhfuckas rampaging up in the spot. At some point the employees had to fear for their own safety and had one of them been armed this would be a whole different convo.

People let the streets raise their kids, this is the result. I just sit back and hold out hope for them that they never do anything bad enough that they can't come back from, hoping they grow out of the bullshit. Not too long ago some straight up kids, like barely in to double digit ages, beat an old man to death at like 3 in the morning near Cecil B and Ridge. Shit was all sad.
Yep. One of ‘em is being charged as an adult.

Fuck those kids.

That whole city is just… Nevermind.

• Ether
Reactions: GNS
Yall wanna act like I'm making this shit up.

Yeah my wife Jamaican and the warming up the food in the microwave shit is def a thing as she has added alot of those places on the we never going again list.

And sad oart is there is so many of them joints in Atlanta its heart breaking. Like somebody said you got to find your go to.

Looking from the distance, im with you. No one should be getting shot or killed for this.

But being in it at the moment? If I got a gun, im giving them a warning to clear out and then shooting cause idk what these mfers gon do next

Nah, just giving you a taste of your own medicine.

And, not surprisingly.........unlike me.........you're already starting to fold.

Lol you swear you’re some evil genius. Idk know how you came to the conclusion that I’m folding. And you didn’t fold you just double down on being a creep and a woman hater. Only issue I have is that you think I made others view you that way.

My mom told me about this. Philly done lost they marbles. The news i see and hear about is sad.

Lol you swear you’re some evil genius. Idk know how you came to the conclusion that I’m folding. And you didn’t fold you just double down on being a creep and a woman hater. Only issue I have is that you think I made others view you that way.

Ok, so..........according to you............I'm a creep and a woman hater.

Despite the fact that it's well-known that I have an affinity for full-figured women.

Got it.

So, how would you characterize someone who pissed in a soda machine at Hardee's...................for 5 years?

Screenshot of Hellczar post about pissing in the soda machine at Hardees.png

Back