Welcome To aBlackWeb

Down South folks when the NY set comes on in the club

What this have to do with anything b

You said, "I'm tired of having this same conversation with this nigga every other month about his ignorance for southern hip hop "

Yet when I made a thread directed at Southern posters you didn't respond.

You said, "I'm tired of having this same conversation with this nigga every other month about his ignorance for southern hip hop "

Yet when I made a thread directed at Southern posters you didn't respond.
This convo not that one

I'm talking about specific artists that everyone here has heard of but you somehow managed to avoid it then look at us like we're the weird ones

You should be honored by presence anyway

What NY songs got played back in the day? Or even now?

Back in the day, every body I knew was feelin' 50.

Even in the hole in the walls "Many Men" was that thang. Niggas was just feelin' it. Jada's "Knock Yourself Out" was dope too. Tbh, as long as it banged me and who I knew didn't care where the nigga was from. It was just a club jam. *shrugs*

Back in the day, every body I knew was feelin' 50.

Even in the hole in the walls "Many Men" was that thang. Niggas was just feelin' it. Jada's "Knock Yourself Out" was dope too. Tbh, as long as it banged me and who I knew didn't care where the nigga was from. It was just a club jam. *shrugs*

The bold is pretty much it. There was never any beef between the South and other regions. When you go to the club, what the music sounds like is what matters, not the region. You probably not going to here a lot of Nas down south in the club. That's not because people in the South don't like Nas. It's because you can't get up on any ass off of One Love.

The bold is pretty much it. There was never any beef between the South and other regions. When you go to the club, what the music sounds like is what matters, not the region. You probably not going to here a lot of Nas down south in the club. That's not because people in the South don't like Nas. It's because you can't get up on any ass off of One Love.

Exactly.....

Back