Welcome To aBlackWeb

Don’t move in with a woman…

I don't want no woman I can control or who thrives on being controlled. People like that are usually incapable of handling things on their own or making decisions. I need a partner, not another person who I need to guide through life. I've got 2 children already.
Yup, feels like having a child more then a partner.
Some people like that though. It leaves no accountability for the controlled, and a boosted since of importance for the controller.

Some people like that though. It leaves no accountability for the controlled, and a boosted since of importance for the controller.
And that's my point.

ima just speak from what I been seeing over the last 3-5 years with this take.

The tail end of our generation to the newest generation has taken such a stand all the way on either side of want to control (men and women) and not be responsible or having no accountability and that’s on more than just relationship

Last edited:
The dynamics are different men are supposed to protect and provide. You can live with a woman but if you’re paying for shit then cool. Women for the most part only flex like that when the dude is lazy. And even then you’re still one bad argument away from being homeless.

Lead ≠ Control
To me.

You can follow someone and they don't control you. Lead has to do with trust not control.

When you make a good post regarding what I was saying @ me bruh lol

I was trying to say that but I guess it was just a bunch of extra shit I didn’t have to say.

Good post

Moving in with your gf/bf is tough.

I feel we are to quick to make that decision in relationships that ain’t built up enough.

The dynamics are different men are supposed to protect and provide. You can live with a woman but if you’re paying for shit then cool. Women for the most part only flex like that when the dude is lazy. And even then you’re still one bad argument away from being homeless.

Women flex like that when a man is not being a man as well, regardless if he's paying for everything or being lazy. The Respect For Him Is Not There.

Control can be replaced for respect. Respecting a person's stance. If a dude stays out all night long and comes home at 3am and doesn't give an answer to where he's been when she asks, he can say he's being controlled, but if he's standing on principles and being respectful towards her and the relationship, then he should not have any issues answering, nor should he be out that late if she does not agree with it beforehand. Vice Versa

I'm big on respect. Some things you just can't and should not do when in a relationship, it's not about a control, more of a respect and being mature.

I almost forgot. I'd really like to see some type of poll on how many men in relationships are letting their wife/woman pick out their clothes and dress them.

That was a wild ass statement to me when that woman said that. If a woman is picking out her man clothes and dressing damn near everyday. I see why she would think she has a grown child.

People get put out of a house hold even if them and their partner are both paying on it or they both on the lease/deed

Idgaf who paying for what.. If I'm asked or told to leave..,. I'm leaving the relationship that same day

Cuz if I put someone out my house.... We broke up. So I don't really understand the apprehension or fear of moving in someone else place. You not subjecting yourself to nothing but another stage in the relationship.

If either party, man or woman feels letting your s/o move in with you.... Shit is a problem off jump and will more than likely lead to all the beef, power dynamics, and eventual break up of that relationship.

Depending on the ability to "put someone out" as a tool to dictate worth in a relationship is bad practice. This is not a healthy relationship. It's a constant beef session and a waste if time. I just pray the sex good 🤷🏿‍♂️

Only thing that would make me kick someone out of the house is if she was cheating, committed a severe crime, or is a danger to kids (if we had any).

Moving in with a woman wouldnt bother me. It would depend on if that makes the most sense at that time. How close is it for both out jobs? How is the neighborhood? Etc.. I dont have insecurities or control issues.

Buddy of mine moved in with a chick that lives on a sheep farm. He’s become a sheep farmer now too because he doesn’t have a choice. He does all the manual labor now while she posts pics on IG saying how she’s doing it all on her own. She runs his ass.

It’s the worst decision of his life.

to add insult to injury, they have a gate on their drive way to keep the in, every time my buddy has to leave the house he needs to drive up the gate, open it, drive thru, get back out and close it.

he gotta do this every morning, sucks enough in the summer but it really sucks in a MN winter.
This alone would make me split. He says anytime they need to do farm work together he does acid to get through it without killing each other.

to add insult to injury, they have a gate on their drive way to keep the in, every time my buddy has to leave the house he needs to drive up the gate, open it, drive thru, get back out and close it.

he gotta do this every morning, sucks enough in the summer but it really sucks in a MN winter.
This alone would make me split. He says anytime they need to do farm work together he does acid to get through it without killing each other.
Why don't he just leave her tf

This shit here don't sound healthy bro 💯. Sound like she got ole boy handcuffed for real for real.

This thread should've came out in 08'...

Pt57KJA.gif

Ex convinced me to move to ATL and move in wit her in her crib. Before I moved in...it was "It's going to be OUR crib." After I moved in...quickly became "This is MY crib."

When she started laying down "rules" like wanting access to all my emails and phone, just b/c it was HER crib...

leaving-bye.gif

...packed my shyt and bounced while she was at work.

3 pages of mental gymnastics to get around the point of the post.

Screenshot_20210809-014609_Samsung Internet.jpg

What does "man of the house" imply?

For those trying to gender neutralize the topic, what does "woman of the house" imply?

Especially in the current social climate we live in, particularly with relationships?

A man trying to be "man of the house" in an era where manhood is seen as oppressive and destructive
+
A woman is encouraged to behave and make life decisions based on 100% emotion and 0% accountability
+
That man living under that woman's roof
=
I'll leave that for someone else to answer

I think it’s simple moving in with somebody else means you can be put in a situation where you may have to talk about the rules and etc. Most people would probably compromise if they actually like each other

Watch me prove my point.

Right or wrong:

A woman who moves in with a man and changes things is "supporting, improving, enhancing, elevating" his house. And if not, it's his fault for letting her in.

Vs.

A man who moves in with a woman and changes things is "controlling, manipulating, oppressing, disrupting" her house. And if not, it's only because she's strong and a boss.

Somebody come in here and lie and say this is not the way society GENERALLY thinks.

Back